My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not able for so much ☕🤣

ETA: can’t believe Donna would be so close to all that carryon 🤯 she seems so civil in fairness to her! I wonder is it anything to do with her not being so open on socials anymore, before she would chat away about anything abs everything and now she’s very vague

Glad I'm not the only one wondering how they are. I followed them for years, went to both shops and even went to one of their Girls Day Out charity events. Have to agree re quality of the clothes but the girls cane across so well on Social Media and in real life. I noticed Anita said a couple of months back that the Doctors had told her to slow down etc so I hope she is OK. I really hope the sisters haven't fallen out as they were so close. Hope all is well ❤❤

Reactions: 5
What happened to the dungannon store?
I think they closed it first.... I vaguely remember them saying it was because it was notorious for flooding.... they then went down the pop up shop route so always wondered if this was the case

Any time I went to the Dungannon store it wasn’t busy at all... the linen green wouldn’t have the greatest shops lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah the only time I seen it busy was the sale days . Think the flooding and the rent is ridiculous and whoever owns it is hard work too according to some one i know who closed a business there as well

I have some tea... neil’s sister Irene went out with Robbie Lawlor who was shot and killed in Belfast.. as in the man who allegedly murdered the 17 year old in Drogheda. She’s a big big barrister so the whole family went quiet and they have security in the family home now. His family are really wealthy as they got millions from a will! His younger brother helped him set up Ireland’s call and is now building houses in Drogheda.. the other sister was graduate of the year in QUB a few years ago. Can’t imagine the parents are too happy.

She had to go into hiding because the guards told her there was a credible threat on her life. All very mental. It was in all the papers too. If you Google her name, loads of articles will come up.

So is the top barrister for criminal's in Drogheda and was in a relationship with Robbie. Robbie was accused is murdering 17 year old ( who they chopped up and most of his body still have not been found ). The sands family are good at keeping thing hush hush, there's no trace of Irene online or her involvement. But being with Robbie she picked a side. Her career is over and any credibility she had in the town is gone. I live in Drogheda and know for a fact she won't show her face for a long long time

Reactions: 6
This thread is legitimately better than any crime show on sky 😂😂😂 i can't wait for it to grow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God is it really that crazy? I'm surprised but not at the same time 😅😅😂
But I still don’t get why MSC shop Insta and my sisters closet blog are both not posting anything since Christmas!
Two big established pages!
Totally appreciate Anita resting. But surely either Donna, a family member or a paid employee could keep up appearances?
It just seems such a shame, after so much hard work over the years!
Even if some of the clothes were a bit dodgy on quality, source new stock?
and Donna still keeping the slippers on the QT.
so so so weird!

I know the whole thing is so strange. I really hope Anita is taking it easy and fully enjoying her life. I also wish that she would come on for two mins and let everyone know she’s ok 🙈🤣 I sound like my mother 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But I still don’t get why MSC shop Insta and my sisters closet blog are both not posting anything since Christmas!
Two big established pages!
Totally appreciate Anita resting. But surely either Donna, a family member or a paid employee could keep up appearances?
It just seems such a shame, after so much hard work over the years!
Even if some of the clothes were a bit dodgy on quality, source new stock?
and Donna still keeping the slippers on the QT.
so so so weird!
My guess is that they have put the staff on furlough. They stayed open throughout the first lockdown so maybe they made a business decision to close for this one. Brexit and the issues with deliveries might have played a factor, they might be waiting for things to settle before restarting. I am not a customer, they don’t cater for my size.

I don’t see why Anita would need to keep anyone updated on her well-being. People have become too nosy. I get that she was very open regarding her cancer and treatment but she said that she was told to rest.

Reactions: 10