My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from the same area as the sisters and their new residence and can confirm that neither they, their partners nor their family own the big house that appears in the photos and is shown on property websites as being sold.

The previous owner was trying to sell it for over a year but no one would bite. It was eventually sold to a local business man who has since rented it out to the sisters. I've heard they are paying a fortune in rent every month. It isn't even a nice house up close.
So is it donna and neil living here together ?

I’m so glad there’s a thread on this now - I’ve been dying of nosyness wondering what’s happened the girls. MSC insta has such a big following it’s so strange it’s all just went so quiet

Reactions: 6
Oh really? The stuff wasn’t good quality ?
To be honest a lot of her stuff is from China suppliers - like cash & carry suppliers that MSC use. But she isnt re labelling them.
Yeah, I got a skirt which was gorgeous and I triple sized up and it didn't fit. Bought a near £40 dress, looked gorgeous on the pics but the fabric was very thin and was disappointed.
Definitely size up if you buy, I could've just had bad luck with both

Reactions: 2
I definitely don’t think the MSC clothes are good quality. I found that they looked gorge on their socials and the way they styled them but in real life in the stores they weren’t great. I was actually shocked when I heard they were opening in Dublin that time cos it would be so expensive to get set up there and would be a lot of competition too!

Def agree about the quality of clothing, I got a dress for a wedding which was in the sale with a good bit of money off. When the dress came I was pleased with it for what I had paid but if it had been full price I'd have been raging, the quality and material did not justify what it originally was priced at!

I think it’s something to do with Donna’s boyfriend Neil. He had set up the “Ireland’s Call” scheme to bring medics home in March/April but then there had been controversy about him in the summer which correlated with her going very quiet on social media. He’s a reserve member of the Irish Defence forces and had been using unauthorised photos of him in uniform and then some of the Ireland’s Call board stood down with “concerns about its leadership and governance”. At the time I did think about the possible effect on MSC. Then their house in Belfast was put up for sale. I think they had split and are now back together and have bought a new house in Tyrone. He seems like a very dominant character and very attention seeking.
Also- he had lived in San Francisco a few years prior and there was a custody battle with a former girlfriend there over their dog.
I have some tea... neil’s sister Irene went out with Robbie Lawlor who was shot and killed in Belfast.. as in the man who allegedly murdered the 17 year old in Drogheda. She’s a big big barrister so the whole family went quiet and they have security in the family home now. His family are really wealthy as they got millions from a will! His younger brother helped him set up Ireland’s call and is now building houses in Drogheda.. the other sister was graduate of the year in QUB a few years ago. Can’t imagine the parents are too happy.

She had to go into hiding because the guards told her there was a credible threat on her life. All very mental. It was in all the papers too. If you Google her name, loads of articles will come up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have some tea... neil’s sister Irene went out with Robbie Lawlor who was shot and killed in Belfast.. as in the man who allegedly murdered the 17 year old in Drogheda. She’s a big big barrister so the whole family went quiet and they have security in the family home now. His family are really wealthy as they got millions from a will! His younger brother helped him set up Ireland’s call and is now building houses in Drogheda.. the other sister was graduate of the year in QUB a few years ago. Can’t imagine the parents are too happy.

She had to go into hiding because the guards told her there was a credible threat on her life. All very mental. It was in all the papers too. If you Google her name, loads of articles will come up.

Wow that’s actually so frightening 😳 it says online that they suspect that she set Robbie up and is in hiding with her sister.... that is crazy stuff! That is most certainly her career over

does anyone know how Neil and Donna met? Is his Family from Belfast or Drogheda?

Reactions: 1

That is some tea. Imagine bringing Robbie Lawlor home to meet the family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Wow 🫖

Wow that’s actually so frightening 😳 it says online that they suspect that she set Robbie up and is in hiding with her sister.... that is crazy stuff! That is most certainly her career over

does anyone know how Neil and Donna met? Is his Family from Belfast or Drogheda?
Neil’s family are from drogheda.. they inherited a tit load of money from a will a few years ago. Don’t know how him and Donna met but he lived in San Francisco for years!

I just googled... they are not the same family 🤔🤔🤔
I can confirm that they are the same family.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for setting up this thread. I have loved following the girls for the last few years, although I agree that the quality of their own label clothes was very iffy for the price!
I really hope they haven’t fallen out but it is strange that there is no mention whatsoever of Anita now & there was no mention of Donna for a good few months before Christmas.
Donna mentioned recently that she met her boyfriend at the spice girls concert. I think he’s from Louth somewhere. That’s only coming up on 2 years ago now. I have wondered if the boyfriend got involved in the business somehow & that has maybe caused a rift between them? I’m only guessing though.
Also regarding Anita, she seemed emotional when she came on stories around Christmas time to say she needed to take a break for a while. I really hope she is ok. I know from a few friends who had cancer in the past that they were advised not to get pregnant for at least 2 years following treatment. Obviously every situation is different so if she is pregnant, I hope she is ok. She was very strong throughout the cancer journey, from what I could see on Instagram, but I’m sure it must all take its toll too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t look like it... thread says the Times were sued for slander on her💰 Would have been good tho ☕

Doesn’t look like it... thread says the Times were sued for slander on her💰 Would have been good tho ☕
Ok your account was set up yesterday at 8:26pm haha so you’re defo someone who knows them. 😂 I can confirm it’s all true and I have the receipts. If you look any of them up on social media you’ll see they’re all related 😂

• Haha
Ok your account was set up yesterday at 8:26pm haha so you’re defo someone who knows them. 😂 I can confirm it’s all true and I have the receipts. If you look any of them up on social media you’ll see they’re all related 😂
You’ve put in a good effort here for a dub tbf but it’s only tea if it’s true xo

Yes I thought
Thanks so much for setting up this thread. I have loved following the girls for the last few years, although I agree that the quality of their own label clothes was very iffy for the price!
I really hope they haven’t fallen out but it is strange that there is no mention whatsoever of Anita now & there was no mention of Donna for a good few months before Christmas.
Donna mentioned recently that she met her boyfriend at the spice girls concert. I think he’s from Louth somewhere. That’s only coming up on 2 years ago now. I have wondered if the boyfriend got involved in the business somehow & that has maybe caused a rift between them? I’m only guessing though.
Also regarding Anita, she seemed emotional when she came on stories around Christmas time to say she needed to take a break for a while. I really hope she is ok. I know from a few friends who had cancer in the past that they were advised not to get pregnant for at least 2 years following treatment. Obviously every situation is different so if she is pregnant, I hope she is ok. She was very strong throughout the cancer journey, from what I could see on Instagram, but I’m sure it must all take its toll too.
She was amazing through the cancer thing.. and managed to sell a few skirts off the back of it too id say 👗

Reactions: 1
You’ve put in a good effort here for a dub tbf but it’s only tea if it’s true xo

Yes I thought

She was amazing through the cancer thing.. and managed to sell a few skirts off the back of it too id say 👗
So what if I’m a dub? What does that have to do with anything? I’ve been living in Belfast for 10 years! 😂 it is true and I stand by it all. If anyone wants receipts I can message on Twitter hahaha.

• Haha