My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Donna is in London and has put up that Louise is there too… I’m nearly sure she is one of the girls that worked in their shop in dungannon. Feel like she’s putting her up loads to show everyone they are still friendly 😂 awkzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Donna is in London and has put up that Louise is there too… I’m nearly sure she is one of the girls that worked in their shop in dungannon. Feel like she’s putting her up loads to show everyone they are still friendly 😂 awkzzzzz
Yeah I thought the same. Wonder have the staff taken sides…awkward😳

Reactions: 2
Yeah it all seems a bit cringe! Is it not weird her hanging out with her staff so much?! As if she didn’t know she was going to london! The bag thing was so flashy, but I suppose the ginge bf bought it 🙈 would take alot more than a bag to make me stay with the likes of him! Lol

Reactions: 3
Donna is doing a lot of breadcrumbing, all these posts all week of "congratulations"... I'm so nosey would love to know what's going on. I heard on the grapevine that it was actually Anita who initiated the legal proceedings. Don't know how much truth there is to that though. Have noticed Donna also posts the other members of the family, the other sister and sometimes alludes to having coffee etc with her parents. It's all so strange.

Donna is doing a lot of breadcrumbing, all these posts all week of "congratulations"... I'm so nosey would love to know what's going on. I heard on the grapevine that it was actually Anita who initiated the legal proceedings. Don't know how much truth there is to that though. Have noticed Donna also posts the other members of the family, the other sister and sometimes alludes to having coffee etc with her parents. It's all so strange.
What were the legal proceedings for?

I would just love to know if Anita is doing OK ❤
Me too.

Last edited:
yeah it seems to be Anita who has removed herself from the family, another poster said that she found her on Facebook and she doesn’t follow any family members, even the parents. Must have been some big row. It’s very sad given everything they’ve been through with Anita’s illness.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to say how I know this.

But she's got a second Instagram account for harassing people on tattle. She's spent months trying to "track" people that have contributed on this thread and has found a few either where they've accidentally posted a screen shot with their Instagram account in or where their account on Instagram matches somehow a name on here and has viewed a story.

She's pretending she's some tech guru that is hacking everyone's account, but the truth is she knows nothing and has just "traced" a few people who were careless.

She's claiming to know who everyone is and unless they contact her second account she will tell employers. But she knows nothing! And is being nice on her harassment account trying to actually find the identity of more people to then target later.

You've been warned.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't want to say how I know this.

But she's got a second Instagram account for harassing people on tattle. She's spent months trying to "track" people that have contributed on this thread and has found a few either where they've accidentally posted a screen shot with their Instagram account in or where their account on Instagram matches somehow a name on here and has viewed a story.

She's pretending she's some tech guru that is hacking everyone's account, but the truth is she knows nothing and has just "traced" a few people who were careless.

She's claiming to know who everyone is and unless they contact her second account she will tell employers. But she knows nothing! And is being nice on her harassment account trying to actually find the identity of more people to then target later.

You've been warned.
Love this

• Haha
I thought it was her as on Friday before the account started to get shared lots it was targeting a few users and if you look at their history they posted mainly on this thread. It was the one thread they had in common.

I don't know that much about technology but it made no sense the account. Talking about court orders to get data but they can get it in 30 seconds because theyre professionals. No evidence of doing anything technical at all, just screens shots saying account name we're coming for you.

Ridiculously pathetic. I'm sure someone with the no how can say exactly how stupid their claims were.

Reactions: 1
100% Pathetic. Look at all these influencer who fell for it, yet we knew from the first second that it was complete bullshit. It's so funny. Now the truth is out

I can't post that accounts name because the comments keep getting deleted. But you will see bloggers posting about this account and how they think this account will stop trolls

And you’re saying that Donna is behind it? Or Anita? I’m guessing at the insta account you’re referring to but I don’t get the connection to this thread

From what I know I'm not suprised that it's one /both of them. They've been taking about a long term plan to take tattle offline. I think they've played a blinder getting all the influencers to share it and tell more people about it. More people will be watching waiting for something to happen, but nothing will happen other than laughing at them for being taken in like mugs. You can't just hack into a website, might as well say you're hacking into people's Bank account and will take all their money unless they say sorry. Zero credibility. But so funny !

From what I know I'm not suprised that it's one /both of them. They've been taking about a long term plan to take tattle offline. I think they've played a blinder getting all the influencers to share it and tell more people about it. More people will be watching waiting for something to happen, but nothing will happen other than laughing at them for being taken in like mugs. You can't just hack into a website, might as well say you're hacking into people's Bank account and will take all their money unless they say sorry. Zero credibility. But so funny !
They have been exposed and some of these influencers has since unfollowed the account.

Screenshot_20210919-185519_Instagram.jpg

1632077418751.png

What fools!

"The same software used to track terrorists is now freely available" so where is it? And why are you so special because surely anyone could hack anything if this was true! 😆 Love them for hoodwinking all the others that dreamed it was real