My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, let's stop talking about troll hunters. It's boring and it's just giving them the attention they crave.

No one can track you on tattle. You can only be identified by what you post, and as influencers hate the site it's no surprise they'll say or do anything to try to silence people.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think Donna is behind that account. Definitely getting more male vibes and if I’m honest Andy Malone sprung to mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't put it past him but Andy doesn't seem that articulate. What makes you think its him? Donna's man works in IT so will know the lingo. I'm convinced its them due to who they targeted first (posters on this page).

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't put it past him but Andy doesn't seem that articulate. What makes you think its him? Donna's man works in IT so will know the lingo. I'm convinced its them due to who they targeted first (posters on this page).
I think it’s the whole passive aggressive attitude with what they post. I could be wrong though, no doubt it will come out soon though

Has anyone seen the insta stories on bantattlelife2 page 👀 maybe it is Donna & the man after all 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it’s the whole passive aggressive attitude with what they post. I could be wrong though, no doubt it will come out soon though
His name was on the list. He’s the only person narrcisistic enough to put himself on it. I could be wrong. He done the whole troll busters episode and was laughed at. Maybe cause people are taking it serious it’s feeding his ego ? I could be wrong as I never ever heard of this other one or her fella

Any seen stable lane boutique?
They've just released a winter hat collection.. for £30.. 🤣🤣😭 what a rip off.
Really trying to be like MSC I see

Not bringing this convo back but Donna and Neil were definitely behind the infamous tech account on insta.. My friend was contacted and showed us the messages (they were wrong) they referenced things from on this thread. It done nothing more but direct her and all our friends to this page lol

Reactions: 5
Drawing more attention to themselves. You'll find it interesting reading if you go back to start 😹

A poster on one of the early pages said that an account on here called SheBangs was Donna or Neil. Look at the comment about Anita "selling a few skirts off the back of her cancer". They're vile people if true.
Screenshot_20211108-204757~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Drawing more attention to themselves. You'll find it interesting reading if you go back to start 😹

A poster on one of the early pages said that an account on here called SheBangs was Donna or Neil. Look at the comment about Anita "selling a few skirts off the back of her cancer". They're vile people if true. View attachment 854675
i can’t get over it all reading back through this thread it’s just reconfirmed that was definitely them 🙈 so shocked I always thought Donna was so innocent and nice. saying that about selling a few skirts as well is horrific. I don’t know how anyone could be with someone so horrible about their own sister. Obviously if it is them wink wink 😉🤣

Reactions: 5
Not bringing this convo back but Donna and Neil were definitely behind the infamous tech account on insta.. My friend was contacted and showed us the messages (they were wrong) they referenced things from on this thread. It done nothing more but direct her and all our friends to this page lol
It toally was them beyond all doubt, absolutely vile people.

Reactions: 3