My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate. They put in the hours and found the identity of a few Tattlers through clues or mistakes. It's not technology. Tattle exists because influencers aren't held to account. It isn't as easy to get away with the undeclared ads, slurs and dishonesty when someone is looking over your shoulder. It sounds like a man behind the account. If it's Donna and Neil he'll get bored and be on to the next project soon!

Reactions: 2
did people actually admit to being on tattle life to these people? i dont understand?
Some people were foolish enough to take a screenshot of instagram and post it without hiding there profile name or picture.
When MSC seen this, they knew which profile was behind the user name and was also able to see every comment made under everything thread by the person. These are the ones being exposed and Donna/Anita is demanding that the account show apologise to every influencer they have commented under.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
And they're pretending they're some super hackers that knows who everyone is and threatening them unless they delete tattle, promise never to post on here again and say sorry to influencers then they'll doxx them. Have a rest won't ya!

They'll hoping people will come forward to reveals themselves, why would anyone sensible do that? Their account looks like a lame randsome attempt.

They went hard after the person who mentioned Neil's sister being with Robbie Lawlor over on the first few pages of this thread. Well done to whoever guessed it was MSC behind the account, it's obvious now.

• Wow
I really have to laugh at these 'detechtives' using 'technology' to find trolls. They are literally asking for leads on their form ๐Ÿ˜‚ why do you need leads if you are using your technology? What they are doing is so dangerous as they are pulling names out of thin air and accusing people of being a 'troll' when in fact these people they are naming could be completly innocent. They are doing exactly what they are claiming to end.

It is absolutely impossible for anyone to just 'find you' from a few comments on tattle life, even if they got your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which is impossible without remote access, it still wouldn't identify you personally. So sorry Detechtives but your plan is DeFECtive. As you were.

Reactions: 7
What is all this my sisters closet drama? Use to follow them years ago.

any others anyone would recommend cross reading?

Reactions: 1
@teq

Oh thank you. Funny, I never once hear of these girls until today........

So Anita has nothing to do with the story anymore?
Canโ€™t say too much as itโ€™s toxic but I can safely say itโ€™s one sister and not both. And like I said before, you were spot on the first time.

Canโ€™t say too much as itโ€™s toxic but I can safely say itโ€™s one sister and not both. And like I said before, you were spot on the first time.
I suspect Donna. Page went quiet last night whilst she was at belsonic and blew up when she got home.

Anyone being threatened should go to the guards. Talking about hacking is illegal as is blackmail. Taking about a business that posts on social media is freedom of speech and expression. They're morally blind to think what they're doing is ok cause they've assumed we're bad for talking about things they find uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone being threatened should go to the guards. Talking about hacking is illegal as is blackmail. Taking about a business that posts on social media is freedom of speech and expression. They're morally blind to think what they're doing is ok cause they've assumed we're bad for talking about things they find uncomfortable.

Are we 100% sure they are behind it? They think they have my identity. They were very close but very wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we 100% sure they are behind it? They think they have my identity. They were very close but very wrong
100% it's Donna. If they contact you, ask them to show you the "file" they claim to have on you.

They have been checking my stories and not 1 word from them. I'm literally posting there business name and they are defending it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
100% it's Donna. If they contact you, ask them to show you the "file" they claim to have on you.

They have been checking my stories and not 1 word from them. I'm literally posting there business name and they are defending it.
No contact as of yet. Canโ€™t wait to see said file ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1