My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There hasn’t been anything written in weeks so what would anyone be signing up or staying signed up for... basically sending her €5 a month pocket money.. 🤣 if you were giving your kid pocket money they’d at least do the dishes or empty the bins or something.. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There hasn’t been anything written in weeks so what would anyone be signing up or staying signed up for... basically sending her €5 a month pocket money.. 🤣 if you were giving your kid pocket money they’d at least do the dishes or empty the bins or something.. 🤣
That’s unfair. She’s been ill with all sorts of made up illnesses 😂 Exactly and her daily podcasts was short lived. She lacks any motivation or discipline to put the effort in and thinks that people will subscribe for meaningless rambles whenever she bothers her arse to do anything. She’s asking people to unfollow her page now because she wants to keep her moo page for her. Yep, definitely a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
That’s unfair. She’s been ill with all sorts of made up illnesses 😂 Exactly and her daily podcasts was short lived. She lacks any motivation or discipline to put the effort in and thinks that people will subscribe for meaningless rambles whenever she bothers her arse to do anything. She’s asking people to unfollow her page now because she wants to keep her moo page for her. Yep, definitely a narcissist.
This. What a pathetic wagon ffs. Please unfollow and if we are friends message me 🤷‍♀️ sad witch

Please unfollow me - if you’re getting rid of your page get rid of it. She will be back. 100 percent

Please unfollow me - if you’re getting rid of your page get rid of it. She will be back. 100 percent
Maybe she didn't quite get the reaction she hoped for and this is another go at it? Attention seeking maybe? I hate to be so cynical, ut as you say, if you're going to leave, leave. If people know you well enough to keep in touch, surely that would be easy for them to do, if not, theyre not actually your friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s slowly deleting people. Down to 7k now. Wonder when I’ll be axed! 😂
Is she doing a Leanne Quinn on it?? 😂 if she’s not deleting her page she obviously plans to be back!! All pictures and videos would be on your phone like 🙄🙄

Ye
Is she deleting her followers to stop people commenting on threads here?
Can those with under 10k followers be discussed on tattle?
Yes they can I seen admin post on the kneevo thread I think. Once they have some sort of larger following the 10k rules axed

Reactions: 3
She will absolutely be back! Loves talking about herself too much and she truly believes her followers are her friends. Is she forgetting she has already invited them all to her birthday party next year? Now it’s if you’re not my friend 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is she deleting her followers to stop people commenting on threads here?
Can those with under 10k followers be discussed on tattle?
That was my initial thought. She thinks she is being clever about having less than 10k followers and was too lazy to delete her followers herself. That and she probably thinks this thread will die down once she deletes all of us and gets below 10k followers this will all go away.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I’m deleted by now too. Can’t be arsed checking though. She will probably come back with a new name 🙄 a name that reflects all she’s been through

• Haha
very interesting that literally a week of having a (soft enough) thread on her, she is trying to stop it/close her insta etc. like when you think of what gets said on other threads for other people etc, hers was pretty mild and she cant hack it

very interesting that literally a week of having a (soft enough) thread on her, she is trying to stop it/close her insta etc. like when you think of what gets said on other threads for other people etc, hers was pretty mild and she cant hack it
She can’t hack the criticism. For someone who goes on and on about growing and being on a journey of finding herself and all that shite, she clearly has an ego problem or else what we said about her wouldn’t have her running for the hills straight away 😂😂😂😂😂 I agree with a previous poster that I don’t think she got the big send off or reaction she has hoped for. Others have gotten newspapers writing articles around them being “bullied” etc. Not who criticised her is a hater. Some people are simply telling her the truth.