My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the "influencers" still allowed to follow her though. Fuckin head lad

Reactions: 2
I use to follow her. Unfollowed around the time she started pushing the Patreon for the miscarriage. Monetising her miscarriage was wrong.
Then thinking about her I realised how boring she was. As well, I’m by no means a perfect mother (no such thing as a perfect mother) but she doesn’t set boundaries for her kids. It’s a free for all. They are literally allowed to do what they want and are never told no. Me personally I find that weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I use to follow her. Unfollowed around the time she started pushing the Patreon for the miscarriage. Monetising her miscarriage was wrong.
Then thinking about her I realised how boring she was. As well, I’m by no means a perfect mother (no such thing as a perfect mother) but she doesn’t set boundaries for her kids. It’s a free for all. They are literally allowed to do what they want and are never told no. Me personally I find that weird.
This. That’s what got this thread started (her monetising a miscarriage). She knew it was wrong and made her Patreon free when we called her out on it. I agree there’s no such thing, we all do our best. Her “I’m so laid back” and allowing them to do whatever they want whenever they want with no set routine is the reason they seem to be up at all hours and not in bed. Like us all she will learn the hard way that kids need a parent and need discipline.
She is so boring and unoriginal. Her content is copied from others and she jumped on every bandwagon going. There’s not much substance behind her tbh

Reactions: 1
I thought little miss sensitive only wanted her friends to follow her? She spared 2 bloggers in cutting her 13k down to 73. What an idiot c**t!

I thought little miss sensitive only wanted her friends to follow her? She spared 2 bloggers in cutting her 13k down to 73. What an idiot c**t!
Probably thinks she’s friends with them God love her. And businesses she got free tit from too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And there’s a new page set up.
Ha ha ha ha what a stupid fucker 😂 So she is going to set up a new page for all her “friends” to write and talk shite. Her latest MC posts that she had on her Patreon that she made public was temporary. She’s back to charging for them now 🙄😂 Jess, you’re obviously glued to this thread. Give it a rest. Nobody gives an absolute duck about a SAHM who’s a shallow snob writing about nothing pretending she’s so intellectual and has anything to talk about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
One of my relatives made the cut for the select few on the new page but got deleted off the old page, makes sense... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha