My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! For someone with thousands of followers she gets little engagement in terms of comments and numbers who have signed up to read her ramblings. Clearly no one cares.

Do “influencers” declare this additional income?
Lots of them do. They are self employed and need to do a tax return. Lots of them referred to doing their accounts last October.

She is the biggest hypochondriac. There’s nothing wrong with her. She’s a lazy shite who sits on the couch all day everyday and pretending to be sick probably means he does everything for her. She gives off a princess persona. All dressed up with no where to go except the hall to take selfies with a face like she’s after smelling a tit.
I said the other day she can’t light a candle without documenting it. Of course this evening she lit candles and documented it 😂gobshite
Seems like he works a long every day, does the shopping in the evening when she doesn’t do a click and deliver... god forbid she would actually go to the supermarket and push a trolley around like a layperson.. then he sits with the kids while she has her me time and puts them to bed whilst herself moans into the phone about what she did /didn’t do all day, which is mostly lounging around under the guise of ‘self care’, splatted over the sofa or having an epileptic fit in front of the hall mirror..

I honestly think she is a hypochondriac , all the illness after illness . Also I know we are in lockdown but does she ever leave the sofa , go out in the garden.. or anywhere, I feel stuffy just looking at this way of living .
Even pre covid she went nowhere... she did the drive thru McDonalds, with a full face of makeup and took 47,737 selfies of herself most mornings eating sugary donuts and admiring herself...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems like he works a long every day, does the shopping in the evening when she doesn’t do a click and deliver... god forbid she would actually go to the supermarket and push a trolley around like a layperson.. then he sits with the kids while she has her me time and puts them to bed whilst herself moans into the phone about what she did /didn’t do all day, which is mostly lounging around under the guise of ‘self care’, splatted over the sofa or having an epileptic fit in front of the hall mirror..

Even pre covid she went nowhere... she did the drive thru McDonalds, with a full face of makeup and took 47,737 selfies of herself most mornings eating sugary donuts and admiring herself...
The most accurate synopsis of someone 👏🏻
And this is what she portrays herself.

Reactions: 1
My friend started a wax melt
Company in Carlow & I told her message Jess (this was a good 18’months ago before covid) to send her some as she was local. Jess was back with the eircode before you could say BOO, accepted the wax melts, got them, never posted about them & blocked my friends business page when she messaged her to say ‘ just checking if you got them’

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He was going with Jess' friend and her friend was seeing him on and off for years, and they were out all the time, thats why she said met him through a friend, they hid it from her for ages. Hes about 35, 36. Matts just a yes man, always was. He dumped his best friend because he wasn't up to jess and her families standards, matt himself barely was. The whole family act like royalty, its bizarre. Boys all big drug users, the girls are just look down the nose types. Strange strange family. Would not be well liked around carlow Town at all
Didn’t she say on the podcast when talking about getting drunk at a work party that Matt was living with her at that time? Must have wanted to keep him under their roof to keep an eye on him.
Absolutely think their tit doesn’t stink and it’s all about keeping up appearances. The “royalty” act is all a facade. I don’t know anyone that would have a positive word to say about a single one of them.
My friend started a wax melt
Company in Carlow & I told her message Jess (this was a good 18’months ago before covid) to send her some as she was local. Jess was back with the eircode before you could say BOO, accepted the wax melts, got them, never posted about them & blocked my friends business page when she messaged her to say ‘ just checking if you got them’
I heard she’s desperate to get free tit alright but to get stuff sent to her and then block the company is absolutely awful. Especially for miss I’m so real 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her stories today about the kids wrecking the place with markers and nail varnish and digging up trees from the garden ?! If she got up off her hole from the sofa and tried the word ‘NO’ it might be a lot more productive

• Haha
The more I hear about poor ould Matt, the more I think of doorMatt 🤣🤣

Her stories today about the kids wrecking the place with markers and nail varnish and digging up trees from the garden ?! If she got up off her hole from the sofa and tried the word ‘NO’ it might be a lot more productive
Easier to sit on her arse and call it ‘creative play’...

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s quitting .... big story & post & cheeeeesy grin.
Something to run from Jess ? Thought you were tougher than that. Nobody said you weren’t doing miscarriage right we said profiting from it is a disgrace - which it still us. But I see this departure announcement is to try move people towards Patreon 🤭 lord help us all apparently there’s a book coming too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s quitting .... big story & post & cheeeeesy grin.
Something to run from Jess ? Thought you were tougher than that. Nobody said you weren’t doing miscarriage right we said profiting from it is a disgrace - which it still us. But I see this departure announcement is to try move people towards Patreon 🤭 lord help us all apparently there’s a book coming too
Don’t you just love it when you rightfully call someone out on their bullshit & they try to make you out to be the bad guys? Reality checks hurt but running away proves everything being said about her is true and she’s scared about what skeletons might come out of the closet about her. What she doesn’t realise is she will drive more people here who will start connecting the dots. We knew she would use this as another opportunity to play the victim.

Reactions: 4
I am grateful to Moo for one thing... for showing me really how fake Instagram versus reality is.... When you can see through their posts and their angles and their spin on things. For me that came from knowing the things that she wasn’t putting on line. That might not have been the lesson she wanted to give, but it’s what I learned from her. And now when I’m looking at influencers that I know zero about offline, I’ll be a lot less gullible and a lot more skeptical. We shouldn’t believe everything we hear, nor should we believe everything we see ... online.

Reactions: 2
Shes knows well the facade wouldn't last because people know her, I think bloggers forget people know them in real life sometimes. Dont leave , be authentic like you claimed. I was talking about this thread with a friend and she went to school with jess and she doesn't speak to anyone in her old circle anymore. Maybe I let the cat out of the bag about her commendeering her fella and her friend found out , heard loads of dodgy stories so yes shes petrified of skeletons. Best of luck on your book Jess, I wish you every success but I would try fiction because that's how you live

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am grateful to Moo for one thing... for showing me really how fake Instagram versus reality is.... When you can see through their posts and their angles and their spin on things. For me that came from knowing the things that she wasn’t putting on line. That might not have been the lesson she wanted to give, but it’s what I learned from her. And now when I’m looking at influencers that I know zero about offline, I’ll be a lot less gullible and a lot more skeptical. We shouldn’t believe everything we hear, nor should we believe everything we see ... online.
She is so fake. There’s a lot she doesn’t post online which is fine but then don’t spin the truth and make it out like you’re so down to hearth and are an open book. She’s full of tit. The reality is she’s from a family of snobs who everyone knows what went on behind closed doors. Obviously that all led to the substance abuse etc. For that, I would be sympathetic. But then don’t walk around town like your tit doesn’t stink and look your noses down at others. She thinks people don’t know the truth. The whole town knows this Jess and always has done. You running away from social media because people have called you out for being fake isn’t going to take that away.
Shes knows well the facade wouldn't last because people know her, I think bloggers forget people know them in real life sometimes. Dont leave , be authentic like you claimed. I was talking about this thread with a friend and she went to school with jess and she doesn't speak to anyone in her old circle anymore. Maybe I let the cat out of the bag about her commendeering her fella and her friend found out , heard loads of dodgy stories so yes shes petrified of skeletons. Best of luck on your book Jess, I wish you every success but I would try fiction because that's how you live
She has no friends from her old circle at all and I think she got caught up in Instagram and forgot about all the people that know her in real life. People talk. It’s very telling how she thinks anyone will give a tit about her writing to continue a patreon and as for writing a book. It’ll be all about her of course because she’s a narcissist but it will be fictional of course because that’s her life. Fake.

She’s another one who things insta pals are real life friends. She said ‘ I’ll keep in touch with some of you’ - why ?! Christ I have less than 100 followers it’s literally friends and family. I even have an estranged uncle blocked from stories just because he’s estranged but I didn’t want to be rude 🤣 sharing your blood stained knickers and every single detail of your life on insta and expecting it to be accepted as fact and not called out on your tit, but then running a mile or seeking attention when someone questions you... great way to show us who you really are!

I don’t think she’s half as bad as what people have made her out to be on this (I don’t want a debate pls😂) I appreciate her honesty in relation to MC etc etc. Albeit a bit overkill on the belly hanging out disguised under body positivity. Butttttt my issue with people such as Jess is that they put themselves out there online open to this criticism!!!! And then shut it all down as soon as someone calls her lad out on being a bit of a tool like I have read here(I don’t personally know him and don’t live near Carlow). You CANT put yourself out there and not expect people to judge you and know you cmonnnn Carlow is tiny of course people know herself and her fam! I wouldn’t even say what’s in this thread is AWFUL. A bit mean and I wouldn’t like people judging me either but that’s why I don’t post my mum tum (yep I have one too and hate it and certainly don’t embrace it😂) and blood stained knickers on IG. So dramatic leaving insta for that reason. She’s a SAHM. She’ll be back when she’s huffed and puffed for a while and it will “be graaaaaaand”.

Reactions: 7
I see she went from 131 to 82 Patrons since she dramatically left Instagram. I’m guessing she lost a lot of new patrons who would have signed up to read about her MC. Seeing she had them pay and then made it a free for all when we called her out on charging for that kind of content would have been enough for those who did sign up to cancel their subscription.
For someone who had 13.5k followers, and had announced her departure from social media in the hopes of increasing numbers signing up to her Patreon has fallen flat on its face. Goes to show nobody cares about her writing.

Reactions: 2