My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMSL at her fake laughing while showcasing her outfit and “uniform” for the school run. 95% of mothers wear puffer jackets, leggings and runners Jessica. Does she think she’s setting trends or what’s wrong with her? I’d say her neighbors have a right laugh looking at her setting up the phone to fake laugh at herself while throwing in stupid poses outside. Scarlet for her
She has 4 kids. HOW does she have time to do that? I’ve two and I would never have the time for that shite

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has 4 kids. HOW does she have time to do that? I’ve two and I would never have the time for that shite
Because he gets up, gets the kids dressed and ready for school and sometimes takes them to school while Moo puts on her face and eye fucks herself in the camera for the morning. That’s the only way she has time for that shite. I only have the one and it’s an ordeal to get them to get dressed, eat breakfast and out the door. Usually I’m at the school when I realise my clothes are on inside out or I could have odd shoes on 🤪
She is very present on social media now again, and I can’t help but ask myself why? She’s doing that makeup class model thing this weekend isn’t it? Mad to get herself out there. Must be trying to monetise from instagram again

The accent on her and the she thinks quirky side eye glances give her a ladder to get down off herself like she is from Carlow 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
The accent on her and the she thinks quirky side eye glances give her a ladder to get down off herself like she is from Carlow 😒
She has absolute notions of herself! She thinks if she over enunciates her words that she appears posher or something. Her family are all the same. Notions

She poses like she is stuck in a top in penneys dressing room and is trying to get out of it....

• Haha
She poses like she is stuck in a top in penneys dressing room and is trying to get out of it....
YES! And for a one that used to pose naked contorting her body to make it look like she was larger than she is, she poses dressed to make herself look as slim as she possibly can. Proves all her body positivity shite was bandwagon jumping.
Does she have any friends or does she only ever go out once a year with her sisters and their friends?

DoorMatt doing the shopping while Lady muck lies in bed reading a book posting shite on Instagram. Maybe it’s because I was once friends with him but I genuinely feel bad for him. He works hard in a physical job, while she sits at home all day yet he does most of the cleaning: according to him. And he does the shopping and looks after the bills because she squandered their money previously without paying the bills and rent. What’s wrong with these insta husbands that they are such pussies when it comes to their lazy narcissistic wives?

One minute she’s on deaths door and pulling a terror Mc avoid on it talking about scares and the next she’s in her garden “modelling” coats like a sap

Reactions: 1
What's meant to be wrong with her? Or is she breadcrumbing info while "keeping silent" on the matter?

What's meant to be wrong with her? Or is she breadcrumbing info while "keeping silent" on the matter?
She said she found something on her breast and was saying to check your bits so I’m sure she has a list of ailments. But she did those pointless Q&A’s and when asked how she was she said that her family were getting her through it. Like duck off will you. How many of us get abnormalities from time to time? Why the need to broadcast every single mundane thing online? I can’t stop laughing at her trying to model coats. I don’t know why it’s so funny to me

She said she found something on her breast and was saying to check your bits so I’m sure she has a list of ailments. But she did those pointless Q&A’s and when asked how she was she said that her family were getting her through it. Like duck off will you. How many of us get abnormalities from time to time? Why the need to broadcast every single mundane thing online? I can’t stop laughing at her trying to model coats. I don’t know why it’s so funny to me
Found something- it’s probably a coco pop love calm yourself down

Matt recording her and talking in the yellow coat reel 🤣
How did I miss that. Sounds like he’s saying “oh I absolutely do feel the tension” in what sounds like a serious conversation. All while having to pan out for that gobshite and her stupid angles 🤣 he’s worse for doing it. I’m going to ask my fella if he’d record me modelling my new coat in the garden just to see what he will say