My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a woman who claims she doesn’t post “activities” with the kids to avoid putting anyone under pressure she’s non stop posting pictures while clearly on holidays. At least the kids have finally left the house for a change.
Ah yes, but she hasn't shared WHERE they are. So totally a thoughtful bitta spamming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah yes, but she hasn't shared WHERE they are. So totally a thoughtful bitta spamming 🤣🤣
Not until they’re home 😂
I love to take photographs of my family when we manage to get away as all of us surely do but I don’t understand these insta huns being on holidays taking videos, and posting them with cringe music while they’re on holidays. Like faced by grace being on honeymoon bet into her phone. Surely just enjoy the time away and be present without your phone. It would make you think they go away for content

Can’t disclose the location in case flocks of fans turn up 🤣
Wouldn’t be surprised if she actually believed that to be the case 😂 She’s obviously in Wexford in Pirates Cove. It’s the hypocrisy for me from little miss “I don’t post activities with the kids so you don’t feel under pressure” non stop posting every second of every activity the one time a year she leaves the house.

The ‘spontaneous’ dancing around the kitchen, laughing, with four kids hanging out of fun mom.. *remembers to set phone to video mode first*

The ‘spontaneous’ dancing around the kitchen, laughing, with four kids hanging out of fun mom.. *remembers to set phone to video mode first*
While glancing at the phone to make sure it’s still recording of course 🫠
Nothing wrong with taking videos of your kids but it’s so contrived when it’s set up in advance and to have yourself in it. Then to feel the need to post that onto the internet for all to see. Why? Does miss confident need validation from strangers on the internet? Kids must not know what to think when they see mammy talking to herself into a phone and constantly putting a phone to her face 😔

Kip of her blowing her hair, in exasperation, as if she didn't place it there just before pressing record.

Reactions: 1
Kip of her blowing her hair, in exasperation, as if she didn't place it there just before pressing record.
So annoying! Like she can’t tuck it behind her ear or tie it up. She just loves to eye duck herself into a camera every now and then. The subtle “I’ve been in hospital” with no further info is just a scream of those ones on FB who check into hospitals and want people to message them

Haven’t followed her in a long time. Is she still always sick and taking selfie’s of her belly?

• Haha
Haven’t followed her in a long time. Is she still always sick and taking selfie’s of her belly?
Pretty much. She hinted at being in hospital but it was ambiguous and then came on sniffling as usual so yes still sick. When she’s not sick she shares selfies with her makeup done but has been sharing cringe reels dancing in the kitchen with her kids or at the beach casually lolling at the camera to show how amazing she is for doing the most basic of things with her kids that the rest of us do. We just don’t feel the need to set up a camera first and fake “candid” moments for gratification from the internet

Did anyone else feel kind of sorry for her that she went away for one night to a hotel in Carlow and was posting content? Makes me sad that nothing is scared anymore. Even had to post that their youngest came to stay with them. I often wonder how Doormatt feels being asked to take pictures and boomerangs of her

Was it Carlow? Oh dear… did she say it was Carlow?
It was the Dolmen hotel in Carlow. I don’t believe she shared that though. From her wedding pictures/videos that’s where they got married but yes went on about a night away like it wasn’t three minutes of a drive from their house

• Haha
That whole family would want to go see an immunologist , there was healthier families in peak plague times ffs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again! they’re off school sick AGAIN , do they live beside a nuclear power station ? How is it possible to be Ill every 2 weeks !? 😳

• Haha
Again! they’re off school sick AGAIN , do they live beside a nuclear power station ? How is it possible to be Ill every 2 weeks !? 😳
She said off because of ESB. So I'm guessing the school itself is closed due to ESB.