My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the resemblance with the woman in the movie “Insidious” is uncanny if you ask me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Her hair is awful. Makeup is way too heavy for her and seems badly matched to her skin tone.
Haven’t looked at her page in ages has she lost a lot of weight?
She certainly looks like she has and she isn’t harping on about body positivity anymore. Must not be trendy enough for her to talk about or post anymore. She’s a model now it seems

Reactions: 1
Let's not
If I see one more arm stretched out to show her tattoo 🙈 you’d swear she was a teenager “showing off”. Nobody cares that you’ve got a tattoo. Nobody cares that you’ve painted your hallway. Anyone following her for interior design inspo needs help. She’s basic

Is this one still alive?
Any goss?
Is she well?
Quick update. She’s spent the summer creating Reel after Reel anytime she left the house. It does seem she left the house and brought the kids places for a change. She’s been posting her back to school drop off “outfits” as if it isn’t what 99% of women who aren’t going to work outside the homes wear for drop off. She’s been posting at 5am that she’s been going to the gym so must be finished with the love your body posts seeing as the latest bandwagon is gymming. She’s also showing us all how to make the most basic of food in case none of us know how to throw stock into vegetables and blend it to make soup 🙄 oh and she attempted to show us herself doing the stairs but a month later it’s not done but that doesn’t stop her posing in front of them with her legs in wonky distorted positions to make herself look slimmer now that skinny is back in fashion. To summarise, same tit, different day with Miss notions. Still loves herself. Considers herself an oracle and has to tell us mere mortals how to do basic tasks. Oh and on the beg as usual asking for skincare recommendations.

This one needs to stay in her lane. She’s now comparing the state of Israel to the Nazi regime. Very ill informed Jess. Don’t comment on these issues unless you have an in depth knowledge about the history of this region - I doubt she has this so therefore, keep you mouth shut and keep posting pouty pics of you in hideous luminous jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one needs to stay in her lane. She’s now comparing the state of Israel to the Nazi regime. Very ill informed Jess. Don’t comment on these issues unless you have an in depth knowledge about the history of this region - I doubt she has this so therefore, keep you mouth shut and keep posting pouty pics of you in hideous luminous jackets.
Why do they all feel the need to talk about stuff they have no clue about. It's so performative, just to be seen to care. I know people slag them off when they put out thought and prayers aswell because obviously what bollix. But I mean is anyone hanging around waiting to see what Jess in carlow thinks about the conflict?.. duck off.. I see a lot of people on this site complaining when people don't mention tragedies esp. Local incidents etc. So also, in fairness why do people expect these nobodies to give an opinion in some cases. Jesus I'm on one today, but honestly sm is the ruination of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do they all feel the need to talk about stuff they have no clue about. It's so performative, just to be seen to care. I know people slag them off when they put out thought and prayers aswell because obviously what bollix. But I mean is anyone hanging around waiting to see what Jess in carlow thinks about the conflict?.. duck off.. I see a lot of people on this site complaining when people don't mention tragedies esp. Local incidents etc. So also, in fairness why do people expect these nobodies to give an opinion in some cases. Jesus I'm on one today, but honestly sm is the ruination of people.
Couldn’t agree with you more. I’m sure she ultimately means well but it’s only to be “seen” to give a tit. As you said it’s a performance. Probably hoping to get more shares and likes or increase engagement as its a current topic of conversation and trending everywhere. She jumps on bandwagons. Repeatedly.
Pouty pics of you in hideous luminous jackets 😂 why does she insist on wearing the most hideous clothes at times? I wouldn’t sleep in a tent in her jacket! Rotten. Her taste is up her hole. Sure look at her scrawny husband, doormatt. He’s rotten and she’s besotted with him. Notions

Couldn’t agree with you more. I’m sure she ultimately means well but it’s only to be “seen” to give a tit. As you said it’s a performance. Probably hoping to get more shares and likes or increase engagement as its a current topic of conversation and trending everywhere. She jumps on bandwagons. Repeatedly.

Pouty pics of you in hideous luminous jackets 😂 why does she insist on wearing the most hideous clothes at times? I wouldn’t sleep in a tent in her jacket! Rotten. Her taste is up her hole. Sure look at her scrawny husband, doormatt. He’s rotten and she’s besotted with him. Notions
Don’t get me wrong, the vast majority of us are outraged by what is happening in Gaza and want it to stop right now. It’s inhumane and disgusting. Sharing sympathy with them and your outrage at this is fine but getting into the politics of it isn’t wise especially when you are clueless and using recent articles to inform your opinions on this conflict that did not just begin on October 7th.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, the vast majority of us are outraged by what is happening in Gaza and want it to stop right now. It’s inhumane and disgusting. Sharing sympathy with them and your outrage at this is fine but getting into the politics of it isn’t wise especially when you are clueless and using recent articles to inform your opinions on this conflict that did not just begin on October 7th.
Yes. It is inhumane and disgusting what’s happening. Like you said, she hasn’t a bleeping clue that this has been ongoing since after WW2. Jessica, if you want to educate yourself I’ll help guide you in the right direction. USA and allies set up Israel as a safe place for Jews to live after the war in 1948. Prior to that it was under British rule consisting of Muslims and called Palestine. The Brits gave it to the USA to give to the Jewish nation and Israel was formed. That’s when the conflict started. That’s why the UK will back Israel regardless. And our political leaders won’t say anything on the matter so as not to upset the USA. Money talks sadly. And we’re neutral but fundamentally writing emails or letters won’t do anything because the Irish government won’t upset the USA. Then there’s the other layer to this which is Iran backing Hammas/Palestine. They’re using this to try and poke the USA. It is VERY messy. No one wants to see the images that have been shared. We all want peace for all involved.
Content creators can duck off posting and reposting on the matter when they have no bleeping clue what it’s all about. It’s to be seen to be a saint and a martyr for a good cause. In reality it shows arrogance and ignorance. Had she have been an ally sharing this from the day she set up her page then it would feel genuine. But talking about issues which are currently in the media isn’t sincere in the slightest.

Ah she’s gone full blown liberal - I use my platform for the greater good now. duck right off! Where were you when Mariupol was burnt to ash? Where were you when innocent Ukrainian women were recalling with horror their imprisonment by Russian soldiers? Where were you when children were being brunt by chemical weapons in Syria? Oh that’s right… you were sharing content about your latest 4tharq fleece. You want to be relevant, you are desperate for attention and it’s pathetic.

You are not qualified to tell people that they must support the Palestinian cause and that the other side are pure evil. You have zero knowledge of the nuances of this war. Your moral high ground is so incredibly fake. I need to unfollow

Reactions: 4
Ah she’s gone full blown liberal - I use my platform for the greater good now. duck right off! Where were you when Mariupol was burnt to ash? Where were you when innocent Ukrainian women were recalling with horror their imprisonment by Russian soldiers? Where were you when children were being brunt by chemical weapons in Syria? Oh that’s right… you were sharing content about your latest 4tharq fleece. You want to be relevant, you are desperate for attention and it’s pathetic.

You are not qualified to tell people that they must support the Palestinian cause and that the other side are pure evil. You have zero knowledge of the nuances of this war. Your moral high ground is so incredibly fake. I need to unfollow
Not the first time she has thought she was qualified to tell people what to do. She set up that miscarriage page too. She likes to sound like she knows everything but hasn’t a clue. She is desperate for attention like you said and jumps on any bandwagon she can.
Just an FYI Jess. Preissner is more of an authority on this than you
Jess needs to pull her head out of her ass and stay in her lane

She can sit on her arse and repost others content but can’t be bothered to drive anywhere to take part in a protest. Could have had a little coast day for herself and joined in Wexford. Says it all really.

Has anyone seen this ones page lately? I hadn't seen her pop up in a while and went for a nose. It's literally turned into a free Palestine page 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 3