My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I miss that. Sounds like he’s saying “oh I absolutely do feel the tension” in what sounds like a serious conversation. All while having to pan out for that gobshite and her stupid angles 🤣 he’s worse for doing it. I’m going to ask my fella if he’d record me modelling my new coat in the garden just to see what he will say
Hahah I can't imagine it at all.. wonder what the neighbours think of them 🤣 my fella will hardly take a picture of me asked him to take one before a wedding last month and he said "for what" hahahh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahah I can't imagine it at all.. wonder what the neighbours think of them 🤣 my fella will hardly take a picture of me asked him to take one before a wedding last month and he said "for what" hahahh
Mine will take pictures of me at my worst when I fall asleep on the couch or if I’m stuffing my face. I’d be told to get a grip if I started modelling and eye bleeping the life out of myself let alone recording every single time I got dressed and left the house and done the most basic of things to make a cringe reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she's not pregnant again from eyw riding herself

The entire purpose of that crimping video is to perv on herself 🤣🤣🤣

And while she's not ugly those faces she pulls are terrible

• Haha
I'm surprised she's not pregnant again from eyw riding herself

The entire purpose of that crimping video is to perv on herself 🤣🤣🤣

And while she's not ugly those faces she pulls are terrible
I spat out my coffee laughing at your post and rushed to see it. I was not ready. She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she?
Who wants Selma from the Simpsons hair!
10/10 for that comparison. She looks like she was electrocuted. Those stupid faces she pulls and head tilts are so typical of so many influencers. She’s influenced me to never crimp my hair.
She seems to be putting a lot more into her online presence lately. My spidey senses are tingling that she’s up to something

• Haha
I still want to know where the money is coming from. She has 4 kids, doesn’t work outside the home, husband is a tiler and yet, she always has the best of clothes, the best of makeup etc etc.

I still want to know where the money is coming from. She has 4 kids, doesn’t work outside the home, husband is a tiler and yet, she always has the best of clothes, the best of makeup etc etc.
Same! I know she’s fond of the credit cards and has had issues in the past spending money that was due to pay their rent. According to him he had to take control of their money.
I know she can run to the bank of mammy and daddy but yeah I don’t know how she can afford the things she buys. Always seems to be buying clothes skin care and makeup. Didn’t she post she wants to go to Centre perks too with the kids this year? On a tilers salary? I understand they don’t have child care costs but they still have a decent commute to and from the kids school, because miss notions wouldn’t just send them to the local school.

There is something odd about this girl. does she not want the hassle of school drop offs and pick ups?? they are never not sick.

There is something odd about this girl. does she not want the hassle of school drop offs and pick ups?? they are never not sick.
From what I have heard and know about her myself she’s lazy and was always calling into college and work sick herself so it’s really no surprise to those that know her that she’s too lazy to drive the kids to school. I don’t know what parent jokes about being reported to Tulsa over their children’s attendance. Had she have sent them to the schools in town she might have had an easier morning but no, wasn’t good enough for miss notions. Had to drive almost an hour of a round trip instead.

View attachment 2060054Christ on a bike , those glasses look like something from the Ray Charles collection 🤦‍♂️
They really are awful aren’t they? I know a lot of her followers like her “style” but I can’t say I think she has good taste and her hair looks like tit already and she’s only got it done hasn’t she? At least she isn’t dolled up to the nines for once pulling a I’ve just smelt a fart face and seems more relatable. Although her food posts are making me think she’s going to need to save money for the kids to have a lot of dental work. Very sugar heavy.

“I’ve worked hard for these tears to fall, bit raging they happened right before the school run” what!? Maybe stop working hard momentarily 🤣
Too funny! She’s not right in the head. If you’ve to work on crying, isn’t that call acting? I’ve never understood why people take a picture of themselves crying. She does it for attention and to gain sympathy and have her minions tell her she’s amazing for making hotdogs and heading off on expensive spa breaks. She might be happier if she just lived her life not for the camera role. I take videos with my little one but they’re for me to have, not share with strangers online.

The things this one records herself doing, is she not mortified
The huffin and puffin for the camera 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t understand the question box. Who are these people sending the messages! Someone sent in a message saying when is the right time to have a baby and moo basically said anytime. Such bad advice. She doesn’t know that persons circumstances.

Can’t breathe and overheating in the car but yet is able to set the camera up to record.. do people actually believe this tripe!

Can’t breathe and overheating in the car but yet is able to set the camera up to record.. do people actually believe this tripe!
They must. Full face of makeup in the next stories.
I can’t understand the question box. Who are these people sending the messages! Someone sent in a message saying when is the right time to have a baby and moo basically said anytime. Such bad advice. She doesn’t know that persons circumstances.
I’m convinced she asks herself questions like this to get the narrative be something she wants to talk about. She’s had babies. So have millions of us. It doesn’t make us all knowing wise ones to “advise” a random online to have a child. A lot of things need to be factored in first as you said-bad advice.

Reactions: 2