My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she had an increase in followers recently, I’d say she’s mad to get back to where she was before her strop. The questions are too much now. Everyday there’s a question box. There’s no way an account under 5k is getting that much engagement. I’m similar figures to her on my business account and I get maybe 200/300 views, more at the weekend and I don’t get much response to polls etc. I’m not liking Instagram atm, I’m not seeing the small accounts I like. It’s all ads and suggestions.

Reactions: 2
For a "writer" she's not great with her prepositions. bleeping "pregnant ON" it's pregnant with

And I don't care if its a local thing, she pitches herself a writer so buck up

For a "writer" she's not great with her prepositions. bleeping "pregnant ON" it's pregnant with

And I don't care if its a local thing, she pitches herself a writer so buck up
Is she still calling herself a writer? She doesn’t blog anymore I don’t think. She was great to talk about miscarriage and loss, I don’t think she really talks much about it anymore.

Reactions: 1
Is she still calling herself a writer? She doesn’t blog anymore I don’t think. She was great to talk about miscarriage and loss, I don’t think she really talks much about it anymore.
She mentioned it during one of her 50 thousand q and as this week

She mentioned it during one of her 50 thousand q and as this week
Oh, must have missed it. Although, I don’t watch all her stories anymore. I might watch the first one or two. Instagram is annoying atm, I don’t see any of the accounts I like, it’s all ads and suggestions of people to follow. I have a business page and my traffic is now coming from Tiktok. Instagram is dying I think.

And yet another Q&A 🙈. Definitely trying to increase engagement.
Faces by Grace says pregnant on too, I would use with...

And yet another Q&A 🙈. Definitely trying to increase engagement.
Faces by Grace says pregnant on too, I would use with...
With is the correct preposition. I know some areas use on, I find it so annoying, as I find trishas transformation and her"with years" it's FOR years. Bit of a pet peeve I'll give ya

Reactions: 3
With is the correct preposition. I know some areas use on, I find it so annoying, as I find trishas transformation and her"with years" it's FOR years. Bit of a pet peeve I'll give ya
I thought that was just an Irish thing. I’ve heard so many Irish people say that. Back home it’s “for years”.

They all have Covid now. I wonder will she document everything like she did that time she went for a drive through PCR test

No I don’t think she’s really writing about it since that whole Patreon tit got exposed here although I think she may have set up a separate page for loss although not a qualified professional. You’d imagine people close to her tell her to cop on every now and then and to stop thinking she’s an all knowing oracle or in a position to offer advice or maybe she realised herself how careless it could be and decided to leave it to the professionals

She’s insufferable in general isn’t she? Can imagine she is worse when sick which is most of the time

She’s insufferable in general isn’t she? Can imagine she is worse when sick which is most of the time
How is there so much sickness

Also the other day "they look congested in the face"

What?!?

I'd say if they sneeze in that house its classes illness

How is there so much sickness

Also the other day "they look congested in the face"

What?!?

I'd say if they sneeze in that house its classes illness
I’d say she’s delighted to be able to talk about it and gain sympathy as shocking as that sounds. Doormatt was always getting calls from her that she was going home sick when she worked outside the home over the slightest sniffle. Her language is questionable really. She said the kids were “emotional” about being ill. Maybe it’s just mine but I’d call mine needy rather than emotional.
As for her post Covid “glow up”🤨 does she think anyone gives a tit that she got PR of tan? Fancy her better to bring the kids somewhere if they’ve been stuck at home for so long but little miss notions is too focused on making herself look pretty for the chats on the gram. Scarlet for her