My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there so much sickness

Also the other day "they look congested in the face"

What?!?

I'd say if they sneeze in that house its classes illness
It's bizarre.. I'd be mortified if my kids and myself were sick so often.. All on antibiotics etc.. Have they no immunity at all in that house

Reactions: 1
It's bizarre.. I'd be mortified if my kids and myself were sick so often.. All on antibiotics etc.. Have they no immunity at all in that house
She doesn’t go anywhere with them at all so must be hard for the little ones to build a good immunity to germs and bugs. The only mingling the kids seem to do is in crèche and pre school. Maybe I’m old fashioned but I try to make sure mine are spending time outside every day to try build up immune systems. I allow them to get dirty, wet, mingle with children outside their circles. I don’t have 4 to chase after though 🙈

She's fairly in love with her rank outfit after their date night
This whole were AWFUL, we only have a date night once a month is RIDDLED with bleeping privilege. You have a million kids, you'd want to be awful lucky to have someone to take them all.

Reactions: 2
She's fairly in love with her rank outfit after their date night
This whole were AWFUL, we only have a date night once a month is RIDDLED with bleeping privilege. You have a million kids, you'd want to be awful lucky to have someone to take them all.
She thinks she’s some sort of style guru. You’d want to see her around the town with her orange tan and lipstick 😂
He looks like he could do with a good feed
He’s awful looking and has very severe features but she must know because she usually only shows half his face behind hers and knows he shouldn’t smile because it only makes him look worse

• Haha
She thinks she’s some sort of style guru. You’d want to see her around the town with her orange tan and lipstick 😂

He’s awful looking and has very severe features but she must know because she usually only shows half his face behind hers and knows he shouldn’t smile because it only makes him look worse
He’s very angular 🤣🤣

And I’ll go to hell but her teeth PISS me off and she really focuses on them for each photo

• Haha
He’s very angular 🤣🤣

And I’ll go to hell but her teeth PISS me off and she really focuses on them for each photo
Lol 😂 Angular is the word I was looking for. I think it’s the fact she’s showing her gums which I know she can’t help 🐴 the stupid posing in front of the mirror to show she got dressed with her pouty face bugs me. Does she not see that she looks like she’s smelling a bad fart?

Lol 😂 Angular is the word I was looking for. I think it’s the fact she’s showing her gums which I know she can’t help 🐴 the stupid posing in front of the mirror to show she got dressed with her pouty face bugs me. Does she not see that she looks like she’s smelling a bad fart?
It’s the one front tooth jutting out more than the other that gets me 😂 it’s minor but it upsets me so much 😂😂

I know. How does she have time, with 4 kids, to get dalled up every day to take a picture of herself?

• Haha
She has the time bcoz it’s literally all she does .. she doesn’t leave the house except for school, she doesn’t seem to tidy the house or cook meals too often ? So when you take out the housework and cooking etc that other women spend their time at she has plenty of time for admiring her own face

She has the time bcoz it’s literally all she does .. she doesn’t leave the house except for school, she doesn’t seem to tidy the house or cook meals too often ? So when you take out the housework and cooking etc that other women spend their time at she has plenty of time for admiring her own face
That’s very true. I saw her at the garage last week and she’s orange in real life with the tan and big clown cheeks with her caked on blusher. Mind you all I can see when I see her is her shaved sideburns because there’s a dark shadow there where the hair should be. Now and again she shows us lunchboxes or says she’s got a roast dinner on & plugs some brand that sent her containers. How she’s still getting PR packages is beyond me. Does she still blog or run that loss page?

Did she do the school run in those bicycle shorts with the bright lippy?

Scarlet

“Casual Friday”

But I’m going to wear a real dressy blazer doing the school run

duck OFF!

She enjoys taking her own picture far too much

Reactions: 3
The kids are nearly sick every week now. Should questions not be asked? Or is she lying so she doesn’t have to get off her ass to do the school run?

The kids are nearly sick every week now. Should questions not be asked? Or is she lying so she doesn’t have to get off her ass to do the school run?
There are bugs going around everywhere, we had one vomiting last Friday, another on Tuesday and again on Friday. However I don’t keep my kids home constantly and only when they’re sick-which is rarely 😂

I thought the same. So easy to say the kids are unwell to avoid driving them to school. Maybe she should’ve enrolled them in a local school in town

Anyone see the PR she received today on her grid? Talking about a pair of trousers that cost €110 😂🙈 as if she would pay that for trousers herself. She tagged Hannah Saunders PR, does she have an agency now?

For a woman who claims she doesn’t post “activities” with the kids to avoid putting anyone under pressure she’s non stop posting pictures while clearly on holidays. At least the kids have finally left the house for a change.

Reactions: 3