My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Jess thinks that sharing all this whimsical nonsense makes her “real” and “relatable” but she along with so many like her are forgetting it’s the self indulgence and arrogance that highlight how false they truly are. It’s a pet peeve of mine when these ones harp on about having washed clothes, done the school run, put shopping that was delivered away as if they are martyrs. It’s our job as mothers. We all do it. I just don’t feel the need to get validation for doing it by telling random people on the internet.
It drives me crazy. But it gets the likes and shares etc. I just don't get it. I know a lot of it is smaller time huns trying to be seen but a lot of it isn't too. Just can't understand it.

Reactions: 1
It drives me crazy. But it gets the likes and shares etc. I just don't get it. I know a lot of it is smaller time huns trying to be seen but a lot of it isn't too. Just can't understand it.
You’re right and it’s pulling comments from sheep saying you’re so brave for sharing and the likes too. I see she has a poll asking if she would be mad to bring the 4 kids to Dublin on the train. No doubt to go to the zoo seeing as we highlighted here that she never brings the kids anywhere or leaves the house except to go to a local playground now and again. What that tells me is it was never about not having the means to bring them, and was sheer laziness. Hi Jess 👋

Like seriously, does she ever get up off her ass?
I've 4 kids, similar in age but I just look at her and ask 'is she for real'
Then her followers ask her "how does she do it"....such a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like seriously, does she ever get up off her ass?
I've 4 kids, similar in age but I just look at her and ask 'is she for real'
Then her followers ask her "how does she do it"....such a joke
They mean how does she have time to sit on her hole all day, putting on makeup and taking selfies where she stands with a smug smirk in her hallway eye bleeping herself while standing like an Irish dancer with a dislocated hip to show the sheep she got dressed and looks great. For a one that claims to love her authentic self she has a very fake persona and wears a mask in the form of makeup daily. She puts value on her appearance which is absolutely fine but don’t spew shite about not caring when it’s all she has ever cared about. She’s more present online now that she’s had the baby than ever before and I see more #ad #gifted. It’s as if the baby is pulling in more of an audience for her and she’s trying to cash in. I never believe a question any of her followers ask because I reckon she’s asking herself questions that she wants to. I have a source that says she’s after spending money he had set aside for a new car on clothes for herself and the kids that weren’t needed. I know she was shocking with money years ago and he used to manage the finances because of her overspending.

Another box asking what our assumptions are of her. Like why? She had one up not so long ago

Another box asking what our assumptions are of her. Like why? She had one up not so long ago
So everyone ( maybe 2 people) can tell her how amazing she is, ask her how does she do it all, how she is mom goals.
And she can smirk and eye roll into the camera with a full face of makeup and be like oh lads, I’m far from perfect (but really I think I am).
I genuinely feel sorry for the people that admire her and question themselves.. I bet they are nailing everyday life but they aren’t picking and choosing what they make public.
I really wish those people could see how fake it all is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So everyone ( maybe 2 people) can tell her how amazing she is, ask her how does she do it all, how she is mom goals.
And she can smirk and eye roll into the camera with a full face of makeup and be like oh lads, I’m far from perfect (but really I think I am).
I genuinely feel sorry for the people that admire her and question themselves.. I bet they are nailing everyday life but they aren’t picking and choosing what they make public.
I’d say she disappears for an hour every morning pawning off the kids on the door Matt so she can perfect her face. I never understand the lippy and all for a school run day

• Heart
I’d say she disappears for an hour every morning pawning off the kids on the door Matt so she can perfect her face. I never understand the lippy and all for a school run day
And a lot of the time he seems to do the school run…it wouldnt be fair to expect the lady of the manor to get up off her arse and into the car twice a day to do it I suppose..

• Haha
And a lot of the time he seems to do the school run…it wouldnt be fair to expect the lady of the manor to get up off her arse and into the car twice a day to do it I suppose..
She would only do it if she was guaranteed a McDonald’s on the way home

• Haha
She would only do it if she was guaranteed a McDonald’s on the way home
Sugary donut.. check
Paper coffee cup.. check
Eyelashes mascara’d 4 times for effect.. check
Stupid pout mouth.. check
Wide eye’d so I can fully absorb how beautiful I am and my fans can too… check

Sugary donut.. check
Paper coffee cup.. check
Eyelashes mascara’d 4 times for effect.. check
Stupid pout mouth.. check
Wide eye’d so I can fully absorb how beautiful I am and my fans can too… check
Oh yes 😂😂 holding the doughnut up to the camera. Forgot that one

You're right! The questions! How does she do it all??????

Those assumption boxes are pure cringe… basically looking for praise and comments telling them what goddesses they are… and then to reshare them for everyone that didn’t lavish them with compliments to see… I can’t deal with it all 🤣.

Reminds me of the priest on Fr Ted ‘I think I should get the last life jacket because I’m great…’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely reads here following her ramblings about how she loads the kids into the car and it’s all go 🙄 also if she put the kids to school locally she wouldn’t have a round trip of an hour but sure the town where they live just isn’t good enough for her. And as bad as it is to be that full of yourself to wear makeup to drop the kids off school she wears it when she’s sick too? Vanity at its finest. She was always a one who wouldn’t be seen nor dolled up to the nines. Has she ever admitted to the Botox in her forehead? Next time she puts up a question box I should ask her if she can take a selfie trying to frown 😂 I was behind her in a queue in town a while back and could see she shaves her face and sideburns. There’s dark shadows there and the complete baldness made me think something was wrong with her ear. I’ve looked at her feed and you can kind of see it in some of her pics but there’s a blurring filter being used for sure which she doesn’t need

She definitely reads here following her ramblings about how she loads the kids into the car and it’s all go 🙄 also if she put the kids to school locally she wouldn’t have a round trip of an hour but sure the town where they live just isn’t good enough for her. And as bad as it is to be that full of yourself to wear makeup to drop the kids off school she wears it when she’s sick too? Vanity at its finest. She was always a one who wouldn’t be seen nor dolled up to the nines. Has she ever admitted to the Botox in her forehead? Next time she puts up a question box I should ask her if she can take a selfie trying to frown 😂 I was behind her in a queue in town a while back and could see she shaves her face and sideburns. There’s dark shadows there and the complete baldness made me think something was wrong with her ear. I’ve looked at her feed and you can kind of see it in some of her pics but there’s a blurring filter being used for sure which she doesn’t need
Does she really bring her kids an hour away for school? There are loads of schools in Carlow town to choose from 🥲

Does she really bring her kids an hour away for school? There are loads of schools in Carlow town to choose from 🥲
Yes, I know she brings them to one outside of Carlow. I won’t say where but Carlow/Kilkenny border where he’s from if anyone knows that. She can’t put have notions that a town school isn’t good enough for them 😡 she was raised by snobs sure