My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little scrote must have blocked me, I can’t see her now.
Aye she done the same wi me a couple of months back. I disagreed with her. I dared have an opinion. The weird thing is i have a second account on insta and i cant see her there either!

Right i dont get insta huns, they are allowed to be vocal about their opinions, thoughts and feelings on social media thats open for anyone to see but she’s basically saying i dont want to hear your opinion, thoughts or feelings unless its blowing smoke up my arse……
Thats probably how a got blocked. I disagreed with her and had an exchange of words on a dm. Lol. Strange that i cant see her stories on my second insta account 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A few months ago Instagram rolled out a feature where if you block someone it blocks alt and future accounts they create too

Reactions: 4
Hey all ma wee pals … I’ve been aff the insta for a few wee toaty weeks (busy working and paying my bills, you know, after all I’d be sacked for not doing many REAL job during the day 🤭)
Anywhooo, how’s our wee tiny toaty pal?

Reactions: 2
think she is spending more time on here now. Justifying why her followers have gone down on her page priceless 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
think she is spending more time on here now. Justifying why her followers have gone down on her page priceless 😭😭😭
Clearly ..we've no had a hiya ma wee pals for a while ...thanks chezza...its like a Scottish big huff between her and oor mazda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see toaty Cheryl has been gifted yet more unnecessary stuff.

If I were one of the MAAAAANY companies that had gifted her graze boxes etc and she was buying them from a totally different company I'd be totally seething.

She has absolutely zero brand loyalty, just out for what she can get given for free 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see toaty Cheryl has been gifted yet more unnecessary stuff.

If I were one of the MAAAAANY companies that had gifted her graze boxes etc and she was buying them from a totally different company I'd be totally seething.

She has absolutely zero brand loyalty, just out for what she can get given for free 😡
All I’ll say is that the company will have gotten way more out of this than Cheryl did and she is definitely helping these companies sharing them.

Reactions: 1
£22 for a box of pink wafers and marshmallows?! There’s nothing in that box is homemade, it was literally a whirl round Tesco then 90 seconds to put in a box. Those muffins are about £1.50 for 20 of them. Honestly, anyone who pays £22 for that needs their head examined.

Reactions: 6
Where are you guys seeing her stories? I’m only on her main page but haven’t seen anything for ages

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.