My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if any of you follow her travel page but it's now full of her advertising places in York. She's basically used last weekend as a massive ad to punt the travel MLM stuff. Although she will maintain it's not a MLM scheme 🙄.

We've not been subjected to the ketones rubbish in a while, that must not have been profitable enough for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seen as we chezza is quiet what’s her most cringeworthy comments. Mine is flush it away like a big jobby.😭😭😭😭when she was questioned about abusing the nhs for a wee MOT !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen as we chezza is quiet what’s her most cringeworthy comments. Mine is flush it away like a big jobby.😭😭😭😭when she was questioned about abusing the nhs for a wee MOT !!!!!
So many gaffes this wee toaty teeny bleep so aye ma wee pals

Always bragging, showing pics of her dads big house, merc outside, his nice garden! Why cant she just visit her dad and not put it on the gram…. My family wouldnt be happy with me plastering the front of their property all over social media!

Reactions: 7
So true! Are we led to believe her dad is gay then and hence the stepdad term too? Not that it matters obv, just know she can confuse us at times!

Reactions: 3
Always bragging, showing pics of her dads big house, merc outside, his nice garden! Why cant she just visit her dad and not put it on the gram…. My family wouldnt be happy with me plastering the front of their property all over social media!
At least she blacked out the reg on her dads Mercedes -a first for her 😅

• Haha
So true! Are we led to believe her dad is gay then and hence the stepdad term too? Not that it matters obv, just know she can confuse us at times!
Isn’t her Mum married again & that’s the stepdad? Or it’s Wetwipes step dad? I’m sure he was mentioned recently

Reactions: 1
Ah okay, maybe - just because she mentioned her own dad on her story last night, saying he’s just retired. She does like to confuse and add drama!

Reactions: 2
Ah okay, maybe - just because she mentioned her own dad on her story last night, saying he’s just retired. She does like to confuse and add drama!
Totally this she loads our guns by posting stuff people will question her then have a wee tantrum about having to explain herself little hobbit fingered bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question so please don’t take offence but why do you follow her if you don’t like her?
Why are you on this thread if you do like her , you dont need to follow her to see relentless bragging posts of her fake designer gear ma wee pal ...head on over and start a rave thread...nanite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d sooner shag a cactus than join a rave thread for wee toaty puffer fish faced Chezza. I don’t even follow her since she went private and she still manages to piss me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.