Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I literally can’t with this one
She’s too hectic and chaotic to watch for me
I am not following this thread or her , she pops up on TT, but has she had a stroke or Bells Palsey on her one side of her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Izzy0919

Baby wipes to cleanse her face, absolutely no skin care worth talking about. You might as well use sandpaper on your face.
My 16 year old daughter wouldn't dress like her, absolutely mutton dressed as lamb.
The dirt and mess in that room is just appalling, I couldn't live like that.

User141

Chatty Member
Terrible to speak ill of a child but he honestly gives me the rage. Stinking attitude and a know it all

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Sweet jesus what age is the oldest lad? He cant butter a slice of toast alone boil an egg..this has to be an act.. his nails also need a chop..

• Wow

422KCDC

Fuck me, how much perfume did she spray on for a night out. 3 sprays and I’m done. I’ve had Jenny glow before and that stuff is so strong. Anyone near her tonight will have headaches.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Like I said upthread, I like Caroline. She is what she is and doesn't try and dress it up, I mean anyone who would show the state of the spare room to the world, I have a spare room that I wouldn't show to my sister 😂.
I don't think she should be showing the kids on insta. Cullen was at the door Saturday night when we were going in. He's so small and there were 400 women there who knew him, but he shouldn't have been there in my opinion. Caroline isn't the only one who has kids that we recognise from social media, we have Mother Earth here in Ennis too and she prostitutes her three matching girls out to whatever brand will pay her. And she doesn't even need the money which is worse. Its leaving them wide open to bullying and commentary, its just not right and there should be laws agains it.

Gripped69

I really liked her at the start, but the last few weeks i feel her content is all the same make ups. Her boys are so lovely i really hope that they won't be slagged at school for the way she is carrying on especially on the lives. Parents talk and kids listen.

I do think she is a lovely lady but perhaps she needs to relax with all the tick tocks, some of her rect videos make for uncomfortable viewing. Also this intermittent fasting, its really not imo, a good diet to be promoting. Exercise and healthy lifestyle.

Mhp50

I definitely need to buy Caroline's mirror.....it seems to be magic. The reflection she sees isn't what we see. That pink shein dress is awful on her. Poor deluded woman.

nothanks91

VIP Member
Considering her eldest son made a pizza for him home economics exam two weeks ago, I find it hard to believe he can’t butter toast

Loki

She was sent an absolutely gorgeous long dress as few months back and everyone complimented her on it. Would have been perfect for yesterday.
She was raging that everyone complimented her on it, and didn’t tell her she should have the legs out!

nothanks91

VIP Member
+ 1
She is who she is and doesn’t pretend otherwise
Yea I agree. Doesn’t show off the perfect life and perfectly clean house, she enjoys life and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. Her compared to Terri mcevoy or so sue or Lisa Jordan, she’s miles better.

Mishella

Chatty Member
The young lad in last video reaction of her eating the oldest lad pizza was over the top climbing across the seat