My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd be an alcoholic if I lived in that house. Her life just seems so awful. Her own doing though.

Reactions: 2
I’d say the older boy has additional needs. Even his hands trying to butter he has no fine motor skills and the long nails. Couldn’t understand what he was saying really either. He had no pressure in his hands very strange I was watching thinking am I dreaming.

Reactions: 3
Hate to speculate but I said before I think the eldest has additional needs. He seems like a nice young lad, has his quirks but the youngest is just plain bold. No rearing on him

Reactions: 7
Considering her eldest son made a pizza for him home economics exam two weeks ago, I find it hard to believe he can’t butter toast

Reactions: 5
To think that young fella is walking up to get his holy communion next Saturday with nails like that. God bless the teacher trying to prep him, learn to bless himself and receive properly 🫣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Guarantee the communion outfit on her will be blazer, boobs out and shorts with cursing brat in tow

Reactions: 8
Ah stop Callum Cullen and colm 🤣🤣stop even if they were C’s why not have them a bit different 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the big deal about putting shorts on!? Did she climb mountain everest or am. I missing something!?
It's warm outside loads have shorts on... Do we have to give her an award for it 🙃

Reactions: 3