My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hospital now with his finger I be mortified with those filthy nails.
---
Literally every video she has ever shown of the eldest hes wearing that printed trousers. The whole family severely lacking in personal hygiene
She said before he doesn’t brush teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The nails have been that way for weeks I genuinely nearly got sick when I saw them, I have a bit the same age and if he told me I couldn’t cut his nails well I’d tell him you’re not going out the door so. No training nothing. His behaviour in Dunnes yesterday was dreadful, no need for her dragging him there that’s all she does every day.

Reactions: 10
His behaviour is absolutely shocking. Turns my stomach when i see him. Seems like she leaves them to their own devices

Reactions: 9
Seems like quite a few people now saying to her about the room she has all the clothes in
---

The nails have been that way for weeks I genuinely nearly got sick when I saw them, I have a bit the same age and if he told me I couldn’t cut his nails well I’d tell him you’re not going out the door so. No training nothing. His behaviour in Dunnes yesterday was dreadful, no need for her dragging him there that’s all she does every day.
But don't you know... She's a very busy lady with alot of clothes to buy from charity shops and penny's... Doesn't have time to be cutting nails.
That floor ain't going to fill itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t wait for car wash how old is he 8/9 ?? dictating what she’s does he be getting a swift kick up the hole little tit I’ve 4 boys not a hope I let them determine what I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t wait for car wash how old is he 8/9 ?? dictating what she’s does he be getting a swift kick up the hole little tit I’ve 4 boys not a hope I let them determine what I do.
Exactly hes the boss in that house!

She is a lazy pig of a thing , she needs to clean that room with all the clothes , maybe donate some of the clothes to women who have nothing and this one goes around adding more clothes like there is no tomorrow and that filthy room , . Her kids seem like an absolute brat , spoilt little fu**Ker , if any of my kids acted like that they would get a boot up the arse !
I feel sorry for her husband .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Easily known she doesn’t work (a proper job!) when she suggested how to jazz up those shorts for work … if I showed up to my workplace dressed like that I’d be told go home and change and rightly so!

Has she ever worked before this? Can get my head around her at all, why does she make those faces and speak the way she does, not being horrible but does she have a medical issue. I dnt find her one funny.

Reactions: 8
Has she ever worked before this? Can get my head around her at all, why does she make those faces and speak the way she does, not being horrible but does she have a medical issue. I dnt find her one funny.
She thinks the shouting and making faces is living up to the mad bastard hype. She mentioned before she has a few office jobs insurance or something

All the communion posts are absolutely disgusting. Now im no holy Joe myself but you dont sit there and let a child mock an important religious sacrament. If you’ve no interest in religion/ church then dont have him make his communion its that simple. But to make a mockery of it like that is disgraceful in my opinion

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand her issue here again…. Her husband was cutting the grass and she was cooking the dinner? And she said he’ll do anything but feed the child … he’s being helpful and still doing a household chore .. would she rather cut the grass? Putting a pizza in the oven and boiling eggs is hardly cooking .

Sweet jesus what age is the oldest lad? He cant butter a slice of toast alone boil an egg..this has to be an act.. his nails also need a chop..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought the older fella was doing home economics in school? And why would boys of 8 and 15 (rough age guessed) need to be “fed” by their father?? The only reason I can think of why she’s giving out about the husband cutting the grass, cleaning the bbq etc is cos it makes her look like an even lazier slob, sitting down watching him with her green water.

Can we get a race thread for Caroline?
I hate the young fellas language, I hate the dogs sleeping amounts her floordrobe, but she's not the worst. I find her entertaining and better than all these fake shites selling a perfect life.
---
I hate the young fellas language, I hate the dogs sleeping amounts her floordrobe, but she's not the worst. I find her entertaining and better than all these fake shites selling a perfect life.
* Rave thread not race 🙄
---
---

* Rave thread not race 🙄
Ahh lads I'm sorry for my spelling. My phone's predicted text makes an appearance of me.
---
---

* Rave thread not race 🙄
---

Ahh lads I'm sorry for my spelling. My phone's predicted text makes an appearance of me.
Is this actually for real? I spelt Ape and it changed it to appearance, holy god I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4