Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have tea on these two? Aoibh seems somewhat like able but Bla comes across thick as pig tit. And all the entrepreneurs girl boss etc there obviously spoiled rotten not a qualification to be seen but bank of mum and dad have funded the notions
Bla definetly comes across quite thick which isn’t attractive at all I do really get the girl boss either Cause as you said they come from a well off family already

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have tea on these two? Aoibh seems somewhat like able but Bla comes across thick as pig tit. And all the entrepreneurs girl boss etc there obviously spoiled rotten not a qualification to be seen but bank of mum and dad have funded the notions
Definitely a spoilt family. They all live in each others pockets. I have noticed that Bla doesn't seem to have any real friends? She's never with anyone except Domo and her family.
I do think fair play to them they've done well with biabelle but they obviously had the money there to start it up and get it off its feet.

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Aoibh coz she is way nicer but has a much less following and it was originally her that started the whole thing, tried to make it as an influencer / blogger, and then the business and Bla caught on after

Reactions: 2
I don't know how she manages tottering around the office all day my feet would be In bits she's always in heels or wedges
I'm all for body positivity and women wearing what they want but christ I dunno how she keeps all her bits in check sometimes. Something is bound to fall out 🙈

I'm all for body positivity and women wearing what they want but christ I dunno how she keeps all her bits in check sometimes. Something is bound to fall out 🙈
Oh she looks unreal in everything I just don't know how she manages to not be uncomfortable all the time 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone using their tan? The bottles are a joke!! Mine leaks everywhere! This is like my 5th botttle!!

Anyone using their tan? The bottles are a joke!! Mine leaks everywhere! This is like my 5th botttle!!
Oh my god yes mine keeps leaking thought it was just the one bottle, bought another and did the same 😭

Oh my god yes mine keeps leaking thought it was just the one bottle, bought another and did the same 😭
My first ever bottle was the start of last year and it was their old bottles as they got so many complaints so they changed the lids, these are just as bad! Especially for the price of them!

Reactions: 3
Like what was the point of the video she posted after getting them done? I’d me so so uncomfortable 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow their brand ambassador Jessica cinelli? I'm all for body positivity but. She needs to put some clothes on, I'm surprised there's no thread on her.

Reactions: 5
Yes I find it a bit too much to be honest, stunning girl, but surely that is unhealthy! She seems happy in her own skin, I wouldn't be to be honest!

Reactions: 4
When bla got her nipples pierced and put up the story I thought she was going to take her whole top off like what was the point of her feeling her tits and filming it

It was donkeys ago must’ve been around 2018, I followed her before I followed blathnaid because of all their couple travelling posts, she must’ve met him when she lived in America, thought they were gonna be marrying but he just disappeared quickly from the TL and no word after, not that she needs to tell us strangers why but I’m just being pure nosey lol
Yeah i followed her back then too.
I actually randomly seen him working in a restaurant in terenure one night I had no idea he worked there but recognised him from her insta. Anyways I kept catching him watching me all night so maybe he wasn’t faithful 🙈 or maybe I had food in my teeth 😂

I only follow Bla, mainly coz I liked some of the DIY bits she done around the apartment. But honestly she annoys me so much now. even down to the “hehe” :sick: . I’m not sure why on today’s story she’s acting like those lashes are all her natural lashes after the lash lift, I’m 99% they were not as bold / long and stuck together as they are now in the video she put up in the salon.

also, side note, why do we need videos / tik toks of her eating??! The Koka noodles kill me.

I only follow Bla, mainly coz I liked some of the DIY bits she done around the apartment. But honestly she annoys me so much now. even down to the “hehe” :sick: . I’m not sure why on today’s story she’s acting like those lashes are all her natural lashes after the lash lift, I’m 99% they were not as bold / long and stuck together as they are now in the video she put up in the salon.

also, side note, why do we need videos / tik toks of her eating??! The Koka noodles kill me.
100% they are defo not the same Lashes she showed after the trip to th salon.
It's the picts and vids of Domo with the drool or fire emoji that does it for me. What does she actually want from that? People to respond and go "omg yah so hot" or "ew no not for me" 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
100% they are defo not the same Lashes she showed after the trip to th salon.
It's the picts and vids of Domo with the drool or fire emoji that does it for me. What does she actually want from that? People to respond and go "omg yah so hot" or "ew no not for me" 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was watching the other evening and it Was one of his week long birthday celebrations and he was absolutely in love with himself and she was like "Oh Domo is loving all the attention, he loves it".. He was acting like a complete bleeping muppet, excuse my language but I was perplexed to see any grown up acting way he did.. He seems quite dim, Bla seems to think he's something he's not (I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and she's so lucky to have him when it's other way around & he's punching well above!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.