Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have her boobs in your face like what’s the point!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have her boobs in your face like what’s the point!
I honestly don't know how she goes around in front of her dad and grandad like that. Like have some respect for them than shoving your boobs in their face. I know they're only boobs and free the nip etc but no one wants to see their family half naked. Do it in front of strangers not your family.

Reactions: 7
I wonder does Domo ever get annoyed with Bla clip clopping a mile behind him on her phone while he's just trynna get somewhere to eat 😂

Herself and himself are two most of the narcissistic people I've seen on Instagram.. all that eye bleeping would make you sick.. sorry Bla your not all that. Set up an only fans , people might appreciate your tatas there..

Reactions: 9
Herself and himself are two most of the narcissistic people I've seen on Instagram.. all that eye bleeping would make you sick.. sorry Bla your not all that. Set up an only fans , people might appreciate your tatas there..
Oh my God I came on to say the same. She's been on 3 or 4 times today with that stupid pout just admiring herself!

Reactions: 5
Oh my God I came on to say the same. She's been on 3 or 4 times today with that stupid pout just admiring herself!
The same stupid video of her creaming at herself posted multiple times ... 🤮🤮 poor Domo doesn't seem to have a braincell in his head either. Well suited.

Reactions: 4
I've started skipping her stories as it's literally her just admiring herself either in the mirror or in the front view camera.

Reactions: 6
No disrespect to Megan but why a brand ambassador. She doesnt even look like she's wearing any tan. I dont get it.

No disrespect to Megan but why a brand ambassador. She doesnt even look like she's wearing any tan. I dont get it.
I feel like Bla has really corrupted her. In the sense that I feel she's changed so much I absolutely LOVED her stories last year she was sharing so much recipes and just general chit chat stories but ever since becoming a Biabelle ambassador all she shares is Bla-esque Pouting videos/photos and her Biabelle ambassador code. She's becoming the worst type of 'influencer'

Reactions: 6
I feel like Bla has really corrupted her. In the sense that I feel she's changed so much I absolutely LOVED her stories last year she was sharing so much recipes and just general chit chat stories but ever since becoming a Biabelle ambassador all she shares is Bla-esque Pouting videos/photos and her Biabelle ambassador code. She's becoming the worst type of 'influencer'
I notice that too , and the pouting in the stories lately 🙊 😬

Yeah I agree too! Didn't Megan first get a shout out from them for being a chef and sharing recipes? Why has she gone down the tan, makeup, clothes haul Road? It's overdone at this stage!

Yeah I agree too! Didn't Megan first get a shout out from them for being a chef and sharing recipes? Why has she gone down the tan, makeup, clothes haul Road? It's overdone at this stage!
I love Megan's recipes and cooking stories but she should stick to that

Yes I think her sister was a friend of Blas so they were kinda friends too and Bla shared one of her stories about recipes.
I think it's the gaining followers, getting sent PR and being paid for people using her Biabelle code that has gone to her head a bit.
She could have kept growing and done really well from the cooking stories.

Yes I think her sister was a friend of Blas so they were kinda friends too and Bla shared one of her stories about recipes.
I think it's the gaining followers, getting sent PR and being paid for people using her Biabelle code that has gone to her head a bit.
She could have kept growing and done really well from the cooking stories.
How many "clothes, makeup, tan" type influencers does one little country need? Ireland is overflowing with them at the mo! 🙄 Does nobody have to be qualified to give advice on things anymore? 🙈

Has she really worn a bra as a top to a posh restaurant ?? She can’t buy class. 😂 sitting there eating lobster in her bra

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel an engagement coming? It's very rare they actually go away just the 2 of them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.