Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V short-sighted. Anyone running dual D2C/retail distribution model knows you have to be transparent with your retailers and you have to give them a fair crack at making money. Otherwise they leave you.

The approach you describe is actually closer to a mature company moving out of retail distribution and into full D2C. BiaBelle is way too young for this.
I haven't a clue what any of that means but yes I thought it was a bit cheeky to try to get as much money made as possible on their own site first. I've never had that experience with a supplier normally when any of our suppliers launch a new product we get sent the product just before launch and it gets launched all at same time across the brands own site and stockists at same time to give everyone the same opportunity.

Reactions: 2
I haven't a clue what any of that means but yes I thought it was a bit cheeky to try to get as much money made as possible on their own site first. I've never had that experience with a supplier normally when any of our suppliers launch a new product we get sent the product just before launch and it gets launched all at same time across the brands own site and stockists at same time to give everyone the same opportunity.
D2c = direct to consumer

I honestly think the mother is the brains behind the operations, running the show, the 2 girls are just the face of it.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know how 'successful' their products actually are. Never have I been chatting to a girl and asked what tan/make up they were wearing and they have answered BiaBelle.. I've never seen any other instagrammers/influencers recommend it (apart from her friends). Anytime I was in Liffey Valley or Dundrum over the Christmas their stalls were always empty with the workers just sitting on their phones

Reactions: 3
I would love to know how 'successful' their products actually are. Never have I been chatting to a girl and asked what tan/make up they were wearing and they have answered BiaBelle.. I've never seen any other instagrammers/influencers recommend it (apart from her friends). Anytime I was in Liffey Valley or Dundrum over the Christmas their stalls were always empty with the workers just sitting on their phones
In fairness to them I will say it's a good tan in regards to the colour, it's the only tan I've ever used that actually made me DARK DARK DARK but that's not everyone's cup of Tea. I dont find it particular hydrating compared to any other tan, it still wears off as scaly. Then again I have very dry skin and psoriasis on my arms and it still sticks to those patches.
The only tan I find that actually works well on my skin is cocoa brown.
I've never really used any of their makeup products or lashes.

Bla looks like she’s wearing a giant diaper tonight. Unreal figure why would you wear that?
Because she has absolutely no style what so ever bless her. She always looks a holy show. She needs a few lessons from the likes of EmmaNoodle or something on how to dress like an actual adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a holy show , imagine popping the shop with your tits and lady box hanging out , kids and all around , and then she does be like that around her family , nah rotten you would think someone would say it . She’s just all outs for attention. . I was in a local cocktail place and was also there and my god she couldn’t open. Her buttons anymore or hike her dress up any shorter screaming for attention . Embarrassing seriously get over yourself you tangy cheeto

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would looooveee if someone she went to school with or knew IRL would come on here because I need to know is she actually as stupid as she comes across? Like I don't mean to be mean but she does come across as one of the dumbest people on this earth.

Reactions: 7
I would looooveee if someone she went to school with or knew IRL would come on here because I need to know is she actually as stupid as she comes across? Like I don't mean to be mean but she does come across as one of the dumbest people on this earth.
I didn't go to school with Bla but I went to school with all of the girl group she hangs around with (M3g C0leman, Nic0le C0nn0lly from Blu3's PJ B0x, etc.) and they were all the biggest bunch of bullying witches I've ever had the unfortunate luck to come across. And intelligent or smart would never be a word I would use to describe any of them. I actually don't know how Bla ended up hanging around with all that group cause she's the only one that didn't go to the same secondary school as all them

I didn't go to school with Bla but I went to school with all of the girl group she hangs around with (M3g C0leman, Nic0le C0nn0lly from Blu3's PJ B0x, etc.) and they were all the biggest bunch of bullying witches I've ever had the unfortunate luck to come across. And intelligent or smart would never be a word I would use to describe any of them. I actually don't know how Bla ended up hanging around with all that group cause she's the only one that didn't go to the same secondary school as all them
Tbh I always got that vibe from Megan, desperate to be an influencer that one is.

Macdara’s?

Why does this not surprise me at all!? 😅

If Aoibh is only pretending to be nice she should go into acting professionally.

• Heart
Yea so that whole group M3G C and Nicole BLU PJ are bullies , as far as I know those two weren’t in the same year but same school anyways , bla sounds posher lol well tries to . Off topic at meg sister wedding , that blu pj ones fella who is a big boggie was all over bla and she was totally encouraging it like loving it If I was Nicole I would have went mental but when your been handed money you will allow anything . Anywhoooooo I dunno if she’s pretending to be dumb or what but she’s definitely a little dimmer than your average desk lamp but in school bla was a huge bully there’s a previous thread I think on her or maybe it’s back on this one that says it all . Total mean girl clique vibe which I am not here for. They think everyone wants to be them , no bitch3$ no

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.