Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laundry thing pissed me off like only last year she was raving about a different company who used to do her washing for free obviously stopped doing it for her so she moved on, like there's two of you, it's not that hard to do your washing
Remember when she had domos mam doing her washing for her!! Like how can 2 people have 5 black bags of dirty washing she must have left it for weeks! If she spent less time trotting around the office taking photos in her hideous outfits she wouldn't have as much to wash

Reactions: 5
Remember when she had domos mam doing her washing for her!! Like how can 2 people have 5 black bags of dirty washing she must have left it for weeks! If she spent less time trotting around the office taking photos in her hideous outfits she wouldn't have as much to wash
LITERALLY!!! Like there's two of you, do your own washing! and when she said 'I duno how my mam did it for 6 people, some woman for one woman' like no. that's just how a house is normally ran! I cannot deal with the privilege and how patronizing she is. It was like when in Dec she posted how she doesnt know how single mams and care workers, etc do it when she was at home alone and Domo was in hospital. I couldnt believe what I was reading

Reactions: 8
LITERALLY!!! Like there's two of you, do your own washing! and when she said 'I duno how my mam did it for 6 people, some woman for one woman' like no. that's just how a house is normally ran! I cannot deal with the privilege and how patronizing she is. It was like when in Dec she posted how she doesnt know how single mams and care workers, etc do it when she was at home alone and Domo was in hospital. I couldnt believe what I was reading
Oh that reaaalllly got on my nerves remember that story - Domo had a broken leg, he didn't develop a disability. Comparing herself to a single mother or a care worker was absolutely disgraceful and very patronizing towards people who actually live like that day to day. So tone deaf

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks the timing of these posts are so distasteful with everything going on at the moment? Yes, we have needed something more actually - safety and security for all women in Ireland. Absolutely sickening.
Exactly that. I can think of lots of things we need more right now. Even Charlene murphy shared “personal alarms” in between all her ads today.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the pic she posted of summer with Domo you can nearly see her fanny!!! Im all for women empowerment but she's not a good role model to young women. It's actually disgraceful.

Reactions: 8
It’s very inappropriate.... the camera is literally eye level with her lady parts 🙈... disgusting... don’t even get the point of the video.... but to be fair... she’s not the brightest crayon in the box, bless her she seems very dim..... but still she should have more cop on! Someone in her family should be pulling her up on this.

It’s very inappropriate.... the camera is literally eye level with her lady parts 🙈... disgusting... don’t even get the point of the video.... but to be fair... she’s not the brightest crayon in the box, bless her she seems very dim..... but still she should have more cop on! Someone in her family should be pulling her up on this.
I missed this. Is it a recent video?

Yeah she first posted it last summer I'm nearly sure it was discussed on here. She hikes the shorts right up sure any bit of wind and everything is out. She's always posting photos and videos in front of her hallway mirror dressed in 'sexy' pjs like that as if any of us want to know she's about to get up on him.

Does she have a tapeworm …. Where does all the food and Guinness go…
Tbh I don't think she eats half the food she orders. You'll notice when the food is free she orders a huge amount but I highly doubt she eats it all. Its the same when she's given free takeaway they order multiple mains and starters between her and domo and id say half of it goes in the bin.

She is naturally skinny though id say but she's still young so hopefully the fast metabolism continues for her.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a tapeworm …. Where does all the food and Guinness go…
There’s no way you can continue to eat like that as you get older/ you’ll get away with it when your early 20s but wait 10-15 years and a few kids and it’s not gonna be as easy -not a hope - I can’t believe the food she eats - the portions are huge and it’s loads of takeaways and McDonald’s all the time. A few pre prepared healthy meals. Also FYI - I’m in my 40s and a Mam so I’m speaking from personal experience!

Last edited:
Did anyone listen to the prank with fm104? It's actually hilarious but that's how thick they are they didn't even realise it was a prank

Did anyone listen to the prank with fm104? It's actually hilarious but that's how thick they are they didn't even realise it was a prank
I thought it was awful and so so obvious. I don't know whats worse the fact it went on for so long and they didn't question why all the questions were from men or the accents. Or the fact they thought it was real and sat laughing the whole time.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was awful and so so obvious. I don't know whats worse the fact it went on for so long and they didn't question why all the questions were from men or the accents. Or the fact they thought it was real and sat laughing the whole time.
Oh I agree they obvs knew about it I think but I was laughing more so at the questions asked and you are completely right it was very shovanistic ( well aware I'm not spelling that correctly) but I did get a good laugh at there expense not in a good way.

2 years to make a generic sponge... am I reading that right ?? Absolutely embarrassing hyping a new product and it turns out to be a bleeping sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two are an absolute dose. No originality at all. Can’t do a thing without their tits or flaps hanging out. Chavs

Load of shite 2 years my hole.
Bit of Goss that shows how money hungry they are, do yas know the way they have stockists of biabelle so like pharmacies and salons etc? Well I work for one of their stockists and back in maybe Aug last year (can't remember exact month) they sent all stockists email info about the Christmas sets to preorder them to stock in stores coming up to Christmas. Grand I remember the sets last year sold out on their site really quickly so ordered a load of them thinking they'll fly off the shelves when Biabelle announce the launch.
Come late October still no sign of them or further info, kept being told we don't know launch date yet, which if you know in retail Nov is when you really want to have your Christmas stock out and promoting so we were coming close to missing that Christmas gift rush.
Anyway, November comes and I'm on insta and here I see Bla talking about the launch of the Christmas sets on the biabelle website the next day! But none of the stockists have them yet! So they spent the day/week promoting their own website without a mention of any stockists to get them to sell out on their website FIRST. A week later stockists get an email and invoices to say preorders will be sent out that week. After everyone who would have wanted one already bought one of their website. By this stage we were so annoyed by the sheer lack of care for stockists that we just cancelled the order.
I thought it was really unfair to email stockists about preordering with no mention of the fact they planned to launch them on their own site first before then expecting stockists to flog the remaining ones left over.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Load of shite 2 years my hole.
Bit of Goss that shows how money hungry they are, do yas know the way they have stockists of biabelle so like pharmacies and salons etc? Well I work for one of their stockists and back in maybe Aug last year (can't remember exact month) they sent all stockists email info about the Christmas sets to preorder them to stock in stores coming up to Christmas. Grand I remember the sets last year sold out on their site really quickly so ordered a load of them thinking they'll fly off the shelves when Biabelle announce the launch.
Come late October still no sign of them or further info, kept being told we don't know launch date yet, which if you know in retail Nov is when you really want to have your Christmas stock out and promoting so we were coming close to missing that Christmas gift rush.
Anyway, November comes and I'm on insta and here I see Bla talking about the launch of the Christmas sets on the biabelle website the next day! But none of the stockists have them yet! So they spent the day/week promoting their own website without a mention of any stockists to get them to sell out on their website FIRST. A week later stockists get an email and invoices to say preorders will be sent out that week. After everyone who would have wanted one already bought one of their website. By this stage we were so annoyed by the sheer lack of care for stockists that we just cancelled the order.
I thought it was really unfair to email stockists about preordering with no mention of the fact they planned to launch them on their own site first before then expecting stockists to flog the remaining ones left over.
V short-sighted. Anyone running dual D2C/retail distribution model knows you have to be transparent with your retailers and you have to give them a fair crack at making money. Otherwise they leave you.

The approach you describe is actually closer to a mature company moving out of retail distribution and into full D2C. BiaBelle is way too young for this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.