Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how tacky these two dress 🙈 they're both pretty girls with great figures but they just look cheap all the time
It's absolutely awful isn't it. I find Charlene Murphy and Ellie Kelly the same though so I don't know if it's a thing amongst Irish 'Influencers' now to dress that way but jesus it's literally like something from my big fat gypsy wedding

Reactions: 6
I see Aoimh has a story up about waiting for results of a PCR test. Wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone but they are constantly out so is it surprising??

Reactions: 1
I see Aoimh has a story up about waiting for results of a PCR test. Wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone but they are constantly out so is it surprising??
Surely bla and the rest of the family should be staying at home considering they are close contacts

Reactions: 2
Where is she at the minute? It’s 10pm but posting stories from a bar with her friends.

I sound like such a granny but I can't get over some of the clothes bla wears infront of her father and Domnicks parents. Just so much on show!!

Reactions: 14
I sound like such a granny but I can't get over some of the clothes bla wears infront of her father and Domnicks parents. Just so much on show!!
Yeah usually I'm all for showing off what you got, but Bla being practically naked in front of her family more often than not is very uncomfortable.

I do love Aoibh though, she looks phenomenal and seems so genuine.

Reactions: 8
Yeah usually I'm all for showing off what you got, but Bla being practically naked in front of her family more often than not is very uncomfortable.

I do love Aoibh though, she looks phenomenal and seems so genuine.
absolutely I'm all for show!! Yes I agree I love Aoibh. I met them both before I have to say lovely girls but Aoibh was so friendly and very very down to earth

There’s something very genuine about Aoibh and I think the closeness they have with their family is very sweet.

no denying they’re stunning girls!

Apologies if this has already been discussed but does Bla and Domo actually own that apartment they are living in? They are putting so much time,money and effort into it that i would be shocked if they are just renting. (albeit not her money, other companies money #collab )

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has already been discussed but does Bla and Domo actually own that apartment they are living in? They are putting so much time,money and effort into it that i would be shocked if they are just renting. (albeit not her money, other companies money #collab )
I read in here that it’s her dads x

I think from the outside its easy to say god it must be expensive but if you actually think about it the majority of the 'big spends' are things like flooring, tiles, kitchen cabinets, the mirror wall, the new feature wall etc. She worked with companies for those so likely didn't actually pay much if anything for them. Same with her sofa she had that custom made and mentioned the company, her curtains and her bed. All of that again was working with a company. And even the kitchen cabinets were with a company she mentioned.

Reactions: 6
I think from the outside its easy to say god it must be expensive but if you actually think about it the majority of the 'big spends' are things like flooring, tiles, kitchen cabinets, the mirror wall, the new feature wall etc. She worked with companies for those so likely didn't actually pay much if anything for them. Same with her sofa she had that custom made and mentioned the company, her curtains and her bed. All of that again was working with a company. And even the kitchen cabinets were with a company she mentioned.
Yeah I think this is what the OP meant, spending so much of other companies money on doing up a rented property. As in these companies that are giving her free stuff but its the dad that will benefit as it's just adding value to his house. I'm sorry she absolutely goes through me, I can't stand her she is so fake. Every single post on her stories is an ad but she never clearly states that. All she does is get free things off other companies and goes on her stories to talk about them as if she genuinely found them herself. I replied to her story before asking where she got her bar stand and what do you know she never replied or told anyone where she got it because she wasn't getting anything out of it. She never told anyone on any story or post where she got the bar stand from, just that it took her ages to find. I can imagine her privately messaging all these companies asking to 'collab' and that she will give exposure as payment :sick:, she doesnt want to spend a red cent of her own money

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think this is what the OP meant, spending so much of other companies money on doing up a rented property. As in these companies that are giving her free stuff but its the dad that will benefit as it's just adding value to his house. I'm sorry she absolutely goes through me, I can't stand her she is so fake. Every single post on her stories is an ad but she never clearly states that. All she does is get free things off other companies and goes on her stories to talk about them as if she genuinely found them herself. I replied to her story before asking where she got her bar stand and what do you know she never replied or told anyone where she got it because she wasn't getting anything out of it. She never told anyone on any story or post where she got the bar stand from, just that it took her ages to find. I can imagine her privately messaging all these companies asking to 'collab' and that she will give exposure as payment :sick:, she doesnt want to spend a red cent of her own money
Oh she grates on my nerves lately like she seems nice but jesus christ there isn't a brain cell in her head bless her. The way she ums and ahs with her lisp forgetting certain words etc I'd say it's painful having a conversation with her.
I think the companies are worse tbh for giving it for free for the sake of exposure and I wouldn't bother buying from them tbh most of them are far too expensive. They must have to up their prices for us regular Joe soaps to cover the cost of all the freebies!

Reactions: 8
Oh she grates on my nerves lately like she seems nice but jesus christ there isn't a brain cell in her head bless her. The way she ums and ahs with her lisp forgetting certain words etc I'd say it's painful having a conversation with her.
I think the companies are worse tbh for giving it for free for the sake of exposure and I wouldn't bother buying from them tbh most of them are far too expensive. They must have to up their prices for us regular Joe soaps to cover the cost of all the freebies!
Couldnt agree more! Their prices go through the roof once they collab with her! I just hate how every single story is an ad but she never states this. Like the laundry thing the other day?! There wasn't one #ad or #af or #gifted on any of the stories!! :mad:

Reactions: 3
Couldnt agree more! Their prices go through the roof once they collab with her! I just hate how every single story is an ad but she never states this. Like the laundry thing the other day?! There wasn't one #ad or #af or #gifted on any of the stories!! :mad:
The laundry thing pissed me off like only last year she was raving about a different company who used to do her washing for free obviously stopped doing it for her so she moved on, like there's two of you, it's not that hard to do your washing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.