Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's at it again 🤮🤮 you can actually nearly see her fanny in that outfit. Vile how domo is ok with that is beyond me.. obvs money talks

Reactions: 6
She just wants to be the centre of attention , out and our attention bleep absolutely vile

Have found the biabelle tan amazing. Cleared up my arm psoriasis very quickly. I was getting my make up done recently for an event and the make up artist had problem skin herself connected with polycystic ovaries and she said it has improved the world since she started using the biabee tan. she had noticed the psoriasis on my arms that's why we got talking about tan. Anyway it's been great the only other one that came close before was the vogue one but this is way better.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Not one bit of class about this girl... (bla) she dresses like a teenager going to a disco... absolute trash and so so vulgar... and it’s surprising because her mother seems like a real class act.... bla is mutton dressed as lamb.. she’s not 18-19... its rotten

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not one bit of class about this girl... (bla) she dresses like a teenager going to a disco... absolute trash and so so vulgar... and it’s surprising because her mother seems like a real class act.... bla is mutton dressed as lamb.. she’s not 18-19... its rotten
As a ‘business woman’ she should have more cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As a ‘business woman’ she should have more cop on
Exactly!!! She has an unreal figure.. but doesn’t mean you have to show every square inch of skin just because? She would look far better if she did! But her idea of business woman chic.. is wearing a blazer.. no pants and a bra on full display.. it doesn’t surprise me one bit herself and Charleen Murphy are cousins.. neither of them can dress themselves properly!

Anyone else notice bla and dom are not posting cringey stories about each other lately?

Reactions: 5
Have found the biabelle tan amazing. Cleared up my arm psoriasis very quickly. I was getting my make up done recently for an event and the make up artist had problem skin herself connected with polycystic ovaries and she said it has improved the world since she started using the biabee tan. she had noticed the psoriasis on my arms that's why we got talking about tan. Anyway it's been great the only other one that came close before was the vogue one but this is way better.
Hey Bla 👋 or one of her cronies! Wrong place to try bump some advertising and sales..

I hate this tit about her tan clearing up skin conditions. How horrible to people genuinely affected by them who already feel vulnerable, it's taking advantage! If her stupid tan genuinely cleared up psoriasis for example then why is there people still going around suffering with psoriasis?! Cop on

Exactly!!! She has an unreal figure.. but doesn’t mean you have to show every square inch of skin just because? She would look far better if she did! But her idea of business woman chic.. is wearing a blazer.. no pants and a bra on full display.. it doesn’t surprise me one bit herself and Charleen Murphy are cousins.. neither of them can dress themselves properly!
With all she was posting leading up to Valentines day with all the lingerie she should have started an only fans - there's women charging and making big bucks off those types of pics!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I always had to laugh at the clearing psoriasis statement. Scientists and Drs have been working on cures for auto immune diseases for the longest time without making a lot of head way, but this tan formula just happened to cure one accidentally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's horrible she's even allowed make these statements!! How is that legal and how is she getting away with it! I don't know if it was said on here before but biabelle had a case taken against them with the advertisement authority or something because they lied that their minx lashes were cruelty free... Their response was 'oh we didnt think it was cruel cause it was only fur'.. Brain dead and clearly just out for what they can get, trying to tap into as many markets as possible

Anyone else notice bla and dom are not posting cringey stories about each other lately?
I noticed this. I feel like they could be breaking/broken up? On her bday she didn't post anything of him or stuff that he got her for her bday or valentines day whereas normally everything is rubbed in our face. He probs didnt get her anything cause he's no money and lives off her!

Reactions: 7
Hey Bla 👋 or one of her cronies! Wrong place to try bump some advertising and sales..

I hate this tit about her tan clearing up skin conditions. How horrible to people genuinely affected by them who already feel vulnerable, it's taking advantage! If her stupid tan genuinely cleared up psoriasis for example then why is there people still going around suffering with psoriasis?! Cop on

With all she was posting leading up to Valentines day with all the lingerie she should have started an only fans - there's women charging and making big bucks off those types of pics!!
Ok thanks for that. First of all calm your tits love im literally just telling you about MY experience. I havent a clue who these murphy wans even are. Just talkin about their tanning product. So take your annoyance somewhere else.

Ok thanks for that. First of all calm your tits love im literally just telling you about MY experience. I havent a clue who these murphy wans even are. Just talkin about their tanning product. So take your annoyance somewhere else.
Are you on the right website? This is literally a bitchy gossiping site. You're the one who needs to take their annoyance elsewhere. Go comment how much you love their tan or whatever on their insta pics you dope

Reactions: 2
That is defo bla or one of the arse lickers. Lads this girl is walking around Liffey valley with her dinner on show , she’s actually worse than a prozzie she thinks there ain’t nothing like her . Like are her parents proud of the little hooker . No matter how nice and sweet as honey they try come across on Instagram I just know they are bitchy AF and look down on people , and BTW aoibh smells like vinegar what the hell is up with that like the whiff of it seriously

Reactions: 8
Are you on the right website? This is literally a bitchy gossiping site. You're the one who needs to take their annoyance elsewhere. Go comment how much you love their tan or whatever on their insta pics you dope
Ok again.....calm your tits. Ya dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.