Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just record your one walking while she had her phone up her arse. Jesus
Your one who’s arse was filmed seemed delighted with herself I mean honestly no one wants to see that love.

Reactions: 2
I agree there’s deffo an engagement coming. And do you know what, fair play to them - they are never going to find anyone else who loves each other and themselves as much as they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why oh why does Bla feel the need to post numerous close up pics of her legs. We get it, your brown 🙈 So vain.

Reactions: 5
Blas PLT haul... So so trashy and cheap.
pure rubbish the clothes are tinyyyy like who could even wear them?

How many bloody holidays has she been on in the last two months alone>? Where is she getting the money like? WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
pure rubbish the clothes are tinyyyy like who could even wear them?

How many bloody holidays has she been on in the last two months alone>? Where is she getting the money like? WTF?
I’d say her business is doing quite well the tan seems to be very good I heard and her family are well off

Sick of looking at her arse and legs and DOMOs beer belly
I honestly don't know why I follow her she's actually the most sinfully boring person. The only thing she ever posts are her tacky outfits, her tits or arse or reposts photos of the freebies she got for the apartment.

Reactions: 9
I cant believe the tiny tiny string up her arse that is an excuse for a bikini she wore today and filmed her actual arse up close- jesus mary and joseph - no class- and the pink Louis Vuitton bag in every single post and video to show that she has money (new money I may add) How could you wear that in front of your mam and dad - scarlet - and then Domos beer belly and he was dancing around with no top on, belly out, and poured a bottle of Heineken all over himself and jumped in the pool. Are they well in the head? She thinks he's a male model or something- I imagine the way they eat and drink they will be massive in another few years and I'm not talking on social media. Tacky tacky tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her and Domo are epitome of chavs if I saw them walking down the street on holidays I'd cross the road

Reactions: 11
Why oh why does Bla feel the need to post numerous close up pics of her legs. We get it, your brown 🙈 So vain.
She's only 'brown' cause she cakes herself in her tan, the colour guide on her tan is way too dark, ridiculous even. When she's really dark in these pics its because she's not washed off the colour guide stain

I’d say her business is doing quite well the tan seems to be very good I heard and her family are well off
She gets paid by PrettyLittleThing, they pay her a fee to post a hastag #PLT every day from her hols, advertisers pay well. She prob got 3k to post every day, that's the holiday paid for.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I cant believe the tiny tiny string up her arse that is an excuse for a bikini she wore today and filmed her actual arse up close- jesus mary and joseph - no class- and the pink Louis Vuitton bag in every single post and video to show that she has money (new money I may add) How could you wear that in front of your mam and dad - scarlet - and then Domos beer belly and he was dancing around with no top on, belly out, and poured a bottle of Heineken all over himself and jumped in the pool. Are they well in the head? She thinks he's a male model or something- I imagine the way they eat and drink they will be massive in another few years and I'm not talking on social media. Tacky tacky tacky.

I honestly can't get over this, she's actually obsessed and infatuated with him and I can't for the life of me see why??!! I know we only see some of what's happening in their lives but see a fair bit and its all him him and PLT try ons or pics of PLT outfits (which he seems to always get him dim head into 'accidentally on purpose'. Bla seems to think she's so lucky to have him, when it's the complete opposite by the looks of things as he brings sweet f all to the table 🤣🤔 She had up a video of him and wrote up " Never seen anything like him" 🤮🙄🤔 Maybe I'm just not as infatuated with my man I don't know just seriously can't cope with that b.s 🤣🙆

Reactions: 10
I honestly can't get over this, she's actually obsessed and infatuated with him and I can't for the life of me see why??!! I know we only see some of what's happening in their lives but see a fair bit and its all him him and PLT try ons or pics of PLT outfits (which he seems to always get him dim head into 'accidentally on purpose'. Bla seems to think she's so lucky to have him, when it's the complete opposite by the looks of things as he brings sweet f all to the table 🤣🤔 She had up a video of him and wrote up " Never seen anything like him" 🤮🙄🤔 Maybe I'm just not as infatuated with my man I don't know just seriously can't cope with that b.s 🤣🙆
I know ! Thank you! Like he’s a young fella with a big beer belly - he’s no brad Pitt like!

Reactions: 7
I know ! Thank you! Like he’s a young fella with a big beer belly - he’s no brad Pitt like!
😂😂😂😂 Even besides the physical side of things which like most of us during lockdown has slipped considerably 🤣 he's just dim and seems quite grumpy at times

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.