Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m posting here way too much. But the holiday content annoys me to death, I really must unfollow her.

Is domo not a PT? I thought I saw work out videos posted previously… how with that gut? He has the body of my fiancé who is the opposite of a fitness freak. Must be all the takeaways 🤢. I could find it cute how obsessed she is with him if she was 18 but she’s 26(?) and looks 36… would they ever grow up.

Reactions: 7
I feel like I’m posting here way too much. But the holiday content annoys me to death, I really must unfollow her.

Is domo not a PT? I thought I saw work out videos posted previously… how with that gut? He has the body of my fiancé who is the opposite of a fitness freak. Must be all the takeaways 🤢. I could find it cute how obsessed she is with him if she was 18 but she’s 26(?) and looks 36… would they ever grow up.
I had to get a good look when she was posting him. It looks like his arms etc are ripped but he has a massive beer belly. You cant out work a beer belly.
Tbh I think she only posts him in the hopes he'll gush over her on his story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck was that video Aoibheann posted of Domo and Bla grinding up against each other 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The video of your one dancing 😂 is it their brother’s girlfriend
I thought his girlfriend was the red haired girl that sings. I can't think of her name Bla is always sharing videos gushing over her singing.

Reactions: 1
I honestly can't get over this, she's actually obsessed and infatuated with him and I can't for the life of me see why??!! I know we only see some of what's happening in their lives but see a fair bit and its all him him and PLT try ons or pics of PLT outfits (which he seems to always get him dim head into 'accidentally on purpose'. Bla seems to think she's so lucky to have him, when it's the complete opposite by the looks of things as he brings sweet f all to the table 🤣🤔 She had up a video of him and wrote up " Never seen anything like him" 🤮🙄🤔 Maybe I'm just not as infatuated with my man I don't know just seriously can't cope with that b.s 🤣🙆
He is seriously rotten a fat middle aged fool who is punching above it weight. He seems like a bell end too. She has a body to die for in fairness. But he has the body of aul lad. Dont get it.

Reactions: 6
He is seriously rotten a fat middle aged fool who is punching above it weight. He seems like a bell end too. She has a body to die for in fairness. But he has the body of aul lad. Dont get it.
Ah here, how old is he? Is he not younger than her and she’s 26

How is bla getting away with not putting #af on all her swipe up links 🤔
I don't think her links are actually affiliate links they are just links to the product. She deffo gets sent the items for free but I don't think she ever does affiliate links?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.