Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t decide which of them is worse. Does anyone else find it so unsavoury that Aoibh hangs around with her sister and her sister’s fella with her tits full on hanging out? Mind you, he’s probably seen so much of them now that he’s completely desensitised when they appear!

They make my skin crawl. So desperately tacky looking and always on this quest to be hyper sexual. Give it a rest ladies and try and show another side, it might be good for ye.

Reactions: 13
Do they know they aren’t supposed to chew the oyster 10 times before they swallow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she shows so much of the oysters. It’s disgusting if you don’t like that sort of thing! We don’t need daily updates of them chucking them back either

Reactions: 1
I really can’t decide which of them is worse. Does anyone else find it so unsavoury that Aoibh hangs around with her sister and her sister’s fella with her tits full on hanging out? Mind you, he’s probably seen so much of them now that he’s completely desensitised when they appear!

They make my skin crawl. So desperately tacky looking and always on this quest to be hyper sexual. Give it a rest ladies and try and show another side, it might be good for ye.
Theyre all far too bleeping close for my liking. I'm close to my family and my brother and sister but jesus they are another level. Tits and arse hanging out in front of their da and brother my brother would be vomiting telling me to put me hole away.
Then again they do be nearly on top of Sean 'my baby' half the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Theyre all far too bleeping close for my liking. I'm close to my family and my brother and sister but jesus they are another level. Tits and arse hanging out in front of their da and brother my brother would be vomiting telling me to put me hole away.
Then again they do be nearly on top of Sean 'my baby' half the time.
So weird that bla is in a thong up her arse in front of her da- that is some fucked up tit.

Reactions: 9
Is that Megan one trying to do a bla in her stories 😬😂
She's always trying to be bla now unfortunately. I followed Megan way back when she did lots of cooking videos, then she became a biabelle ambassador and wasn't arsed doing the cooking anymore and only posts thirst traps or blogger ads.

Reactions: 4
And she's still going on about it days later. He 'surprised' her?? What exactly was surprising about it its not like he had a job he has to take time off from he was sitting in the apartment without her and couldn't cope blesss.

Also where did her dad come from?? She only showed her and aoibh going over and suddenly once Domo arrived her dad was there? Did he come too so Aoibh wouldn't be a third wheel??

Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise the two are away again, no doubt Domo will pop up with a surprise visit and Bla might faint in shock this time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.