Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure we all know she stops working during summer and fucks off on holiday every other week. The mother carries the business.

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously an attractive girl but she wouldn’t be my cup of tea.. facially she’s not great..harsh I know but she’s sooo tacky… she looks cheap… I don’t think she’d do it for a lot of fellas.. maybe for a ride but not gf/wifey material that’s for sure

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously an attractive girl but she wouldn’t be my cup of tea.. facially she’s not great..harsh I know but she’s sooo tacky… she looks cheap… I don’t think she’d do it for a lot of fellas.. maybe for a ride but not gf/wifey material that’s for sure
She'd be a lot more attractive without the excessive tan and overly pumped lips. Plus flashing the vag and tips every chance she gets.. not many fellas would like that in a serious relationship

Reactions: 5
Remember she posted it herself... So criticize the spectators all you like. She posted so obviously it didn't cross her boundaries.

Reactions: 3
Would she ever duck off pretending that she’s wearing Biabelle when Stevie Wonder himself could tell she’s on sunbeds. Oh you’re wearing fake tan.. but days later you have a facial and your face is the same sun damaged colour afterwards as it was before the facial?? None of your tan came off? Go ahead with yourself now Bla.

Reactions: 15
I do think aoibhinn is more likeable than bla by all accounts, but Jesus the constant thirsty photos! Stop it!! It seems to me if you got it flaunt it is being taken waaaay to far. There’s absolutely no need.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.