Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gone to Ibiza and dom is there now too but they are all in the same restaurant right now wtf did he go and see them

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t fit you love stop eye bleeping yourself you look a state
---
How bleeping high up are them bottoms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg, the absolute state of them!! πŸ™ˆ How could you think either of those bikinis are flattering. Why is she squeezein herself into a top 3 times too small??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They gone to Ibiza and dom is there now too but they are all in the same restaurant right now wtf did he go and see them
I follow some of her friends. She is still there now with them and domo, the original gang back together now she must of got fed up of the fun she was having.

One of these moronic airheads could do with going back to school… they haven’t quite got the grasp of using apostrophes in the correct place yet πŸ˜‚ howling at how utterly THICK they are.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't have thought she'd qualify for a band. She wasn't big big to begin with, just carried a few extra pounds like most of us but nothing a bit of training wouldn't have sorted along with clean eating.
You don't need to 'qualify' in Turkey, etc. Loads are going over now to get it. My cousin is a fool was only 12 stone and went and got it over there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You don't need to 'qualify' in Turkey, etc. Loads are going over now to get it. My cousin is a fool was only 12 stone and went and got it over there
It may not have been a band… ozempic and saxenda is available in Ireland… either way she looks amazing … she is so pretty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.