Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:
#3 Ibiza Hun Bla flaunting the girls and pussy-cat , digging her claws back into Domo doormat. Seems she canโ€™t keep no mister , is Aoibh now the better looking sister ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh I think theyโ€™re real. Sheโ€™s been that size forever and they have the sag of a natural boob (I mean that in a nice way!)

Reactions: 15
I am all for confidence and being happy in your skin like yes girl but Jesus is there anything more unattractive than someone who loves nothing more than admiring themselves in their front camera.

Reactions: 12
Yep. Maybe she just needed the break to do a bit of riding. Now she's done she's summoned Domo back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatโ€™s the story with that jewellery place I see bla had the on her stories they seem to give free jewellery away the cut price jewellery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.