Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always drinking and driving.. iv posted before saying she always has her car keys on the table in the pub. Last night they are a bottle of wine down and next story her friend is in her car ...
Exactly !! I’d love to see her little wannabe rolls Royce get reefed off her for drink driving 😏

Reactions: 3
Niamh liking Blas latest insta and she's never liked one before 🤦🏻‍♀️ Domo knows how to pick the doses!

Reactions: 1
The closeups of her face are bloody awful. Her lips take up so much of her face. They look sore, like they are ready to burst!

Reactions: 5
Was she nominated for anything? These don't seem to get the same invites to things as the Terrie McEvoy, Michelle RS, Rachel Gorry crew...

Reactions: 2
She’s too much of a skanky scanger to be wanted at that . She more fits in on street corners

Anyone else notice anytime Domo gets a new girl Bla is straight back on the scene with the dog and sharing domos mams stuff etc

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice anytime Domo gets a new girl Bla is straight back on the scene with the dog and sharing domos mams stuff etc
Yes 🤣🤣 And putting up pictures of herself in lingerie and nips sticking out (even more than usual I mean🤣)

Reactions: 3
"My babbbby" bugs the life out of me. He's a fully grown man who is your brother...NOT YOUR BABY 🤢
It's bleeping vile seriously 🤮 But then again the way they dress around their male family members in particular is vile too so not surprising 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.