Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything they wear just looks uncomfortable and cold! The jeans she has on blow drying her hair look best to her tummy! Can’t deal with skinny jeans!

Reactions: 3
In that always ready video do her arms look mad hairy ? Wonder why she doesn’t just get them waxed if they’re out so much

Always drinking and driving.. iv posted before saying she always has her car keys on the table in the pub. Last night they are a bottle of wine down and next story her friend is in her car ...
No denying and very quick with the aggression hmm .... For context I replied to her story of her friend in the car with her driving after being out drinking. I wasn't bitchy simply asked drink driving?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No denying and very quick with the aggression hmm .... For context I replied to her story of her friend in the car with her driving after being out drinking. I wasn't bitchy simply asked drink driving?
That's a disgraceful way to reply to anyone especially seen as she's such a 'Boss Babe' with such a large following on Social Media. Either don't bother replying or reply without the cursing 🤬 Why so aggressive and defensive straight off! Muppet is all she is

Reactions: 7
God help whoever is in the restaurant shes going to tonight. Sorry now imagine having to sit beside that.i just don't get it

Reactions: 2
God help whoever is in the restaurant shes going to tonight. Sorry now imagine having to sit beside that.i just don't get it
Seriously a g string on show going for dinner?! Who does that... Has to be the most attention seeking one on Instagram, my god she's trash 🤬

Reactions: 6
That's a disgraceful way to reply to anyone especially seen as she's such a 'Boss Babe' with such a large following on Social Media. Either don't bother replying or reply without the cursing 🤬 Why so aggressive and defensive straight off! Muppet is all she is
literally my thoughts exactly! No need to be so agro! It's a fair enough question like she's always caught doing it - obviously hit a nerve! Sorry now but when you're a 'public figure', influencer whatever you want to call them you need to be held accountable for your actions cause these doses really dont think the law applies to them. All the money she has just get a taxi like ??

Reactions: 1
literally my thoughts exactly! No need to be so agro! It's a fair enough question like she's always caught doing it - obviously hit a nerve! Sorry now but when you're a 'public figure', influencer whatever you want to call them you need to be held accountable for your actions cause these doses really dont think the law applies to them. All the money she has just get a taxi like ??
Exactly, they put their whole lives on Instagram so can't pick & choose what people comment on. If it was one of my friends I'd say the exact same thing to them, what are you at drinkng & driving??? !!! The only reason anyone is aggressive in their reply when there's some truth in it 🙄 She wouldn't be long about sharing a response to a story though if it was "Oh you're gorg" or "I'm obsessed with you!" the usual bullshit they always share! duck right off Blaaaa 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was it you first said to her?

How did you expect her to react when you accused her of drink driving and always 'sniffing and having the jaw swinging?'

Reactions: 11
Again - how were you expecting her to react when you accused her of drink driving. I was only asking a question. Perhaps learn some manners?
I wasn't accusing, I asked a question to which she jumped down my throat because I hit a nerve. She does drink and drive as has been seen constantly in person doing so. Her jaw does be swinging on her story and is always at parties, events, gaf parties sniffing. All facts. Perhaps get off a gossip forum site if you want to be treated with manners you absolute melt. Bla isn't going to be your bestie gal, grow up

I wasn't accusing, I asked a question to which she jumped down my throat because I hit a nerve. She does drink and drive as has been seen constantly in person doing so. Her jaw does be swinging on her story and is always at parties, events, gaf parties sniffing. All facts. Perhaps get off a gossip forum site if you want to be treated with manners you absolute melt. Bla isn't going to be your bestie gal, grow up
Wow 😅 The irony of telling me to grow up whilst calling me a 'melt'...

Perhaps you should get off a forum if you don't want to be asked questions or engage in discussion 'gal.'

Reactions: 3
Yeah in all honesty we all know Bla is common as muck but I wouldn't blame her for biting back when someone she doesn't know sends a msg like that. Also thought telling her to come to tattle was weird. Last thing we need is a "new member" here telling us they find seeing Blas flaps on the daily inspirational 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah in all honesty we all know Bla is common as muck but I wouldn't blame her for biting back when someone she doesn't know sends a msg like that. Also thought telling her to come to tattle was weird. Last thing we need is a "new member" here telling us they find seeing Blas flaps on the daily inspirational 🥴
I agree - why bother going to the effort of telling her to come to Tattle to see what's written about her. That's just baiting her.

Reactions: 2
The skinny jeans that look like they’re from Penneys in Milan of all places I can’t deal…you’d think she’d be able to afford a personal stylist at this stage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.