Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dobermans are a restricted breed and by law are required to be muzzled in public places

Reactions: 7
Ok does anyone else want to make the same or similar comment back to me about the muzzle or is 5 replies about it enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not really about your opinion it’s our law 😂 someone seems a bit touchy and passive aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That lingerie bla just posted that’s she’s hanging around in looks like the bleeping muzzle from this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s she at like chilling in my almost bondage on the couch with dolce 🙈 absolute knob my god

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Domo getting commission for hanging out in that empty bar in Spain? He seems to do duck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget about those up close and personal selfies, he also puts a lot of time into them 😑🤣
Yeah like wtf? The lad thinks he's a model. Btw when you listen to him talk about his "investment business" he sounds like a child. How could anyone think he knows what he's doing?

What’s the story with dom and his trading posts? He looks like he’s making €1k a day.. is it legit I wonder, or too good to be true
He only post's this now and again. There's not a bleeping chance he's making that a day and I think his lifestyle underpins the fact that he ain't.

Forex and spread betting is simply another form of gambling. To really know what you're doing and make real money requires proper smarts, smarts he fails to demonstrate.

Reactions: 3
THE duck IS THIS. Like someone after strolling in off the halting site 🤢🤢 TRASHBAG MURPHY at her finest. That poxy YSL bag is surgically attached to her is it????
Oh look at me wearing “no make up “ I’m so gorgeous everyone look at me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so over all the #AD sell their souls.... Cook your own dinner muppets, an eh no thanks, don't keep us updated on your ready-meals. And the filter 😂
Can't cook, can't clean, is there anything these girls can do themselves other than parade around in font of the mirror at home and in the office while they pretend to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aiobh going to the gym and then home to a big feed of lasagne and potatoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.