Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your in Paris like can you not actually wear a nice pair of like skinny jeans and a nice body suit and blazer or something instead of a slobkebob knacker trackie and gypo hair 🙄🙄🙄 what an embarrassment. And then with all the designer bags in the airport please now hun ur business trip for your tacky brand must of been so rewarding 😏 so fake

Reactions: 6
Again with the videos or herself eating/drinking like the fascination she has with her own mouth thinking its sexy. She looks Pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She thinks their is nothing like her. She would absolutely eat herself if she could. It's cringe her stories are attention seeking. Take away the hair extensions, dissolve her lips and we all know she does sunbeds aswell but she won't ever admit that and she's nothing special. Unfollowed!

Reactions: 11
Why does it have to be so provocative and bollock naked to promote tan for valentines ?? Like its the same tan , its not like there promoting a new product

• Haha
Shoot day IN BLAS APARTMENT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t I just can’t. Delusional fucks

I read this before I seen her insta and was like wtf I was not prepared for that 😂😂😂Wow just wow. They actually think they are boss ass witches. How many 'photoshoots' in their bras & thongs is this now?! Seriously it's bleeping mind blowing how 2 people, well more so Blaaaa, can be that much in love with themselves 😱 the face, mouth close ups, what is it in aid of, she looks like she's taking the piss out of herself it's that bad coz surely no one would do that intentionally in a bid to look 'sexy' 🤣

---

Why does it have to be so provocative and bollock naked to promote tan for valentines ?? Like its the same tan , its not like there promoting a new product

Exactly 100% always in their lingerie, absolutely no need for it!!!

Sorry I would feel so awkward posting in lingerie with my sister, I'd be expecting it to be uploaded to PHub. Imagine prancing around your apartment in a thong in front of your employees. I'd actually die. Like hire models if you're that obsessed with advertising your brand in that way. No one wants to take photos like that OF THEIR BOSS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What grieved me the most is the video where bla set up her phone recording on the windowsill and lept over Aoibh on the bed showing all god gave her for absolutely no bleeping reason. What an airhead. Eat your McDonalds in your own time you illiterate duck

• Haha
That is the most weird vile thing in ever seen . Looked like something of those ads on tv years ago when it got late lol “call 696969 for a good time “ they are the cheapest , tackiest things I have ever seen . Who filled that things head and made her so delusional. Bla is a dog

• Haha
I was catching up on my insta stories on my break there and after another pouty lingerie photo and a flash of her knickers while making the bed I think I'm finally done. I unfollowed Rosie Con, Terrie McEvoy and the like last year and left their threads cos I just found them so sinfully boring and I think I'm finally at that stage with Bla. She has absolutely no personality and im just bored of the thirst traps. She doesn't actually provide any content worth following. Thought maybe when they started Biabelle we would maybe get more of a behind the scenes of running a business etc on stories but I should have realised Bla doesn't run the business her mother does.
I'm missing out on actual funny stories like Emma Kearney to look at that tangoed trollops flaps? Nah 🤣

Reactions: 8
Her outfit for dinner and drinks tonight- trashy. She's probably out for dinner with the family 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.