Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Aoibh’s friend drive them to the Hole in the Wall and now she’s drinking? 🙁

Reactions: 3
Both of them are so crass it’s ridiculous.. don’t really understand it because the mother seems like a real lady

Reactions: 2
Nah the latest story of Bla putting up the link for the leggings and she doesn't move the camera off her boobs. She's actually desperate!

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ almighty if she calls herself 'Bla the Builder' once more 🙄 Uses that phrase anytime she's at an event, pop up shop etc get over it my god, you carried two pieces of plastic or wood whatever it is they use for their stands at these shows!
I'm surprised her Dad wasn't doing it for her, seen as she likes to reference him every time he does anything most Dad's would do for their kid's! They're a very strange family in that regard all this praise/love for normal sibling/parental relations, same about her Mam and her brother.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ almighty if she calls herself 'Bla the Builder' once more 🙄 Uses that phrase anytime she's at an event, pop up shop etc get over it my god, you carried two pieces of plastic or wood whatever it is they use for their stands at these shows!
I'm surprised her Dad wasn't doing it for her, seen as she likes to reference him every time he does anything most Dad's would do for their kid's! They're a very strange family in that regard all this praise/love for normal sibling/parental relations, same about her Mam and her brother.
It's the turning up to lunch with her grandad with her tits up to her chin, midrift on show, and skirt barely covering her arse that does it for me..... So strange!

Reactions: 7
It's the turning up to lunch with her grandad with her tits up to her chin, midrift on show, and skirt barely covering her arse that does it for me..... So strange!
Oh yea that's another thing I just can not get my head around either 🙄 I am in my 30's and even if I have a teeny tiny bit of cleavage going on (not on purpose!) and I'm with my family at a meal night out etc I'd cover up!!! And my parents wouldn't be long about letting me know what they thought & tell me to cover up. There is a time a place for it like and I'm in no way a prude or anything like that but I couldn't do it. The girls boobs are literally spilling out into their Dad, Brother Grandads mouth most of the time! It's fuckn disgusting 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s the tackiest looking business person I know. Between the mini skirt length and knee high boots she’s a Tacky Tina!

Reactions: 3
Neither bla or aoibhinn would be able to run that business without the mother. Which is a bit sad. Prancing around like a boss babe. Ehem no

Day 2 .. same outfit check video wearing the sameeeee clothes... Why do we need to see this tit twice 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know them on a more personal level? Like were they always this self absorbed? What were they like in school?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know them on a more personal level? Like were they always this self absorbed? What were they like in school?
Bla was since school , and was a mean girl ! Don’t know aoibh on a personal level just to see but from what iv experienced she’s a lot more approachable. Bla has often been like “do you know who I am “

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to work in that scruffy Havana place and she made us go get her and Dom a coffee when we said we didn't have a machine 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.