Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen all I can say is as a fellow laser and skin clinic.. we've never had to slash our prices or do 50% off courses to get customers so that tells you all you need to know. Laser machines are EXPENSIVE as foook to buy, they're also expensive to run depending on the machine (with ours the head has to be sent off to maintenance after a certain number of treatments which costs thousands to do I'm sure others are similar) so anyone who is doing it cheap is cutting corners.

Usually what these clinics do is run a 6 session course at a cheap price to get you in. Once you pay and have your 6 they conveniently say oh you are going to need another 6..which you have to pay for at full price..you think God I've already invested hundreds so I may as well keep going with another 6. So they've now managed to hook you into paying double or triple the amount you intended to spend in the first place.

Reactions: 11
Listen all I can say is as a fellow laser and skin clinic.. we've never had to slash our prices or do 50% off courses to get customers so that tells you all you need to know. Laser machines are EXPENSIVE as foook to buy, they're also expensive to run depending on the machine (with ours the head has to be sent off to maintenance after a certain number of treatments which costs thousands to do I'm sure others are similar) so anyone who is doing it cheap is cutting corners.

Usually what these clinics do is run a 6 session course at a cheap price to get you in. Once you pay and have your 6 they conveniently say oh you are going to need another 6..which you have to pay for at full price..you think God I've already invested hundreds so I may as well keep going with another 6. So they've now managed to hook you into paying double or triple the amount you intended to spend in the first place.
so basically it's a load of tit 😂😂 the close ups of her vagina looking all smoothe and wonderful and tanned 24/7 sold it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off topic but does anyone follow shannen treanor on here? I’m just intrigued by her and can’t find a trend on her

I can't listen to them anymore. They are at a business meeting and come on stories making themselves sound dumb as duck. Like did that not stop being a thing about 15 years ago? You can't be both a "boss witch" and a "stupid bimbo".... Surely they don't talk like at their actual meetings?

Reactions: 8
Wonder will they filter out the price of the drinks at this candyshit event like last time 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dj jay Cullen was playing at the bar Domo was in ( the same time as the gym guy last week) is also playing their festival thing? It’s all so intertwined!

Reactions: 1
Shes drinking with domos mum, it's so weird.
Don’t know why Domo even bothered to stay with her this long since she was caught rapid cheating on him in ibiza, then she got in a “cat fight” with the girl who told her boyfriend hahahah pathetic, she’s a riddled piece of tit 🤮 and someone should inform Domo’s Mam of this too!!

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why Domo even bothered to stay with her this long since she was caught rapid cheating on him in ibiza, then she got in a “cat fight” with the girl who told her boyfriend hahahah pathetic, she’s a riddled piece of tit 🤮 and someone should inform Domo’s Mam of this too!!
She’s a dirty yoke

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.