Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you are a local from Perpignan, you know absolutely nothing about him! There is nothing dodgey there. He is some simple tradesman, no back story! Just a some normal lad! šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Yes actually my partner is and we live just outside of Perpignan. So I suggest you come for those who are judging a book by its cover instead. Have a wonderful day.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s a stunning girl but honestly having her boobs practically on show in every outfit she wears is just not a good look at all

Reactions: 3
Oh someone seems to have taken this very personal šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Absolutely not! ā™„šŸ˜ itā€™s all love! When we take shreds out these ā€œinfluencersā€ thatā€™s warranted! And absolutely necessary! But I do think it crosses a line.. when you start picking at peoples family or partners who are not on the same level. Thatā€™s not fair.

Reactions: 2
This pissed me off when I seen it a few weeks ago
3dental has a waiting list to get bonding done and this one hers done for free , scab
I was told a waiting list for over a year! For the consultation so god knows how long for the bonding itself

Absolutely not! ā™„šŸ˜ itā€™s all love! When we take shreds out these ā€œinfluencersā€ thatā€™s warranted! And absolutely necessary! But I do think it crosses a line.. when you start picking at peoples family or partners who are not on the same level. Thatā€™s not fair.
Thatā€™s a very expensive Rolex heā€™s wearing - If you donā€™t know him personally either ya canā€™t say heā€™s not bogey šŸ¤”

Yes please can the moderators step in here?

- discussion about whether or aoibhinns boyfriend (with less than 2k followers) is dodgey or not has no relevance to this thread, because there is no evidence to support this. And all I have done is highlight this point.! That is not fair to discuss someone who is not on that level, without any evidence or facts.

That is not me taking anything personally. It is me offering insight because I am living in the area and know the types and styles of men who are local. Simple.

Can we get back to the 2 girls please?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus we are reading into this a bit much are we. It was a passing comment someone made. Hardly ripping the poor lad apart! Look on any thread on here and their boyfs get mentioned... If they show them to their followers, people will comment! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Anyway... I LOLed when Blas working from home attire was her fully clothed but her work attire is usually her half naked šŸ¤£ or else in her gym clothes.

Reactions: 14
One of the rules of Tattle is not to be moderating peopleā€™s posts and telling them what to/what not to post. If you dont like what someone said simply press ignore the user or just ignore the post yourself? Heā€™s not a child, if it was a child Iā€™d get the anger.

Reactions: 3
"that feeling when you get out of the shower on hols & check your tan, yea I'm craving that too"

What šŸ¤Ø What has that got to do with a picture of her in lingerie I'm so lost.

Reactions: 9
"that feeling when you get out of the shower on hols & check your tan, yea I'm craving that too"

What šŸ¤Ø What has that got to do with a picture of her in lingerie I'm so lost.
Coz it would be at that point after her shower she would go down to her family in full matching lingerie set and ask them to examine her tan lines

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's on her face above her lip I can't make it out?? I don't recall her having a mole or anything

That Havana clinic is THE biggest scam.. pretty sure the owner can't actually come back to Ireland cause they're dodgy as šŸ¤£ it's a dirty clinic aswel

Reactions: 4
That Havana clinic is THE biggest scam.. pretty sure the owner can't actually come back to Ireland cause they're dodgy as šŸ¤£ it's a dirty clinic aswel
The worst!! I got laser there paid for 6 sessions, they advertised (and bla advertised) you can have tanned skin as they have new machines for darker sallow skin they then told me I was too tanned and to come back in 4 weeks (hadn't been away or been in the sun it was October ) also said about payment plans then wanted full payment! Had 6 sessions then told me I'd need way more, also try tell you to get extra parts lip chin ect Iv never had a hairy chin or lip ! They were all going to blas Halloween party she friends with them all, it's fake advertisement pisses me off wish I could find the add she did for them saying you can be tanned! Also a trainee standing at bottom while my legs were sprawled without asking me ! Do not recommend!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.