Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bla was off her face 😂 she could barely talk them she fell going up the toilets in the vip bit

Reactions: 1
Omg I kinda feel sorry for Domo.. like I always thought he was 1000% mad for Bla! Can’t be nice to know she brought that filth to her family holiday home?! Also v surprised by her parents allowing it but I’d say she rules the roost! Like he’s closely associated with one of the worst drug gangs in Dublin??? Jaysis my family would tell me where to go if I even ATTEMPTED to bring that name near them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I know Domo is possibly a bit dodge as well but nothing near the level of the other yoke! Wonder who owns the bar in spain? Must be another one of their buddies using it as a cover up for their real business 🥱 Still can’t understand these bleeping influencers openly associating with those absolute scumbags

Reactions: 6
Nothing like going to a music festival on a Saturday, and spending Sunday parading around your house in lingerie 😂😂😂 every other person be fluffy pyjamas and passed out on the couch! Some dose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she was dressed like that for longitude 🤣🤣 going on as if it was coachella wouldn’t mind it’s an absolute kid fest 😩😩 scarlet for her

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused as to who these lingerie photos are for..is it us?? (Her followers) Like there's no links being shared so it's not to show off a set she was sent etc. Also who actually wears lingerie like that on a normal day??! Imagine parading around the house like that 🤣
The only explanation is yet again a craving for attention.. like her brother and dad follow her.. even her ma. would you not be mortified posting pictures like that?

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused as to who these lingerie photos are for..is it us?? (Her followers) Like there's no links being shared so it's not to show off a set she was sent etc. Also who actually wears lingerie like that on a normal day??! Imagine parading around the house like that 🤣
The only explanation is yet again a craving for attention.. like her brother and dad follow her.. even her ma. would you not be mortified posting pictures like that?
Very strange, like imagine being hungover and slipping into the most uncomfortable underware u can find for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s worn that outfit before months ago so she hasn’t just been sent a PR package clearly lacking in attention with Jamie being in Spain and needs everyone to tell her she’s fit 🙄

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same then I noticed on Jamie's insta that it looked like he was invited by the bar owner, you can see a message under one of his pics from the bar owner asking for Jamie when he's coming, this was hours before Domo posted. I wonder if Domo saw that and decided to show up too.

Another money laundering bar by a Dublin dealer , will go under the same category as “breeze bar “ . Associates of the goonerys 😴😴😴😴how on earth are these getting away with it

Was there a need for the close up of her weird bellybutton?? I don't even think she's wearing underware, what a scruff! Definitely a want about her like how does she think those story's are normal

Reactions: 3
I don't get why we'd want to see a dirty black jumper and rotten cargo pants ft. Her bellybutton?! The duck ..... I'm close to replying one day asking what is the point in sharing these weird videos ..... I wonder has anyone ???

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Comfortable clothes, looks about as comfortable as the underwear shot last night. She's such a bleeping strange self obsessed freak. Could anyone be into Bla and more then she's into herself. I think she's got worse with the eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 6
Bla was off her face 😂 she could barely talk them she fell going up the toilets in the vip bit
Haha nothing new. She is never not ❄❄❄❄

I was thinking the same then I noticed on Jamie's insta that it looked like he was invited by the bar owner, you can see a message under one of his pics from the bar owner asking for Jamie when he's coming, this was hours before Domo posted. I wonder if Domo saw that and decided to show up too.
Domo has been there the last few weeks since I have been viewing his story. Maybe Jamie wanted to show up and intimidate him so so strange.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.