Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Domo is gay, I’d say that rumor was started to take the heat off Bla for cheating.

Reactions: 11
I was wondering what was going on, came here from Ellie Kellys thread after reading a post there saying he's gay😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ok so was speaking about this today apparently domo did get a wank from a lad named gar a few years back in the sin days , so wouldn’t be saying this is why the broke up anyhow this fella is supposed to be a Dublin DJ and known back in the day ? Anyone any info on this

Reactions: 1
Ok so was speaking about this today apparently domo did get a wank from a lad named gar a few years back in the sin days , so wouldn’t be saying this is why the broke up anyhow this fella is supposed to be a Dublin DJ and known back in the day ? Anyone any info on this
I’m 99.9% sure this was all a lie. But your previous post on domo confronting her to say it’s not working and then her saying duck this is correct, she was caught out in a lot of things by domo before they finished and he didn’t want to put up with it.
Now the family accepting Jamie and bringing him over to France is crazy I can’t believe that.
Some people have no shame and surely Jamie is only trying to get some more followers before he fucks her off.

Reactions: 5
She’s a pretty girl- but the way she’s dressing (especially lately) just makes her look cheap

Both girls and their mam were on my flight back tonight from paris, aoibh and the mam are stunning in person!! Bla couldn’t be more obsessed with herself, on her phone constantly and just looking at herself 🥴

Reactions: 5
Ye hardly think they have sunbed in their gaff? Someone would 100% rat them out if they were hitting the beds elsewhere

Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with all the huns dressing like they are off to Coachella and they are going to Longitude where it’ll probably lash and it’ll be cold later

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Domo and Jamie are in the same bar in Spain tonight?!? Both sharing on their stories

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All getting very weird!

Jamie scans the room and actually pans past Domo sitting down in his story. He's some prick. What's he at?

Screenshot_20220702-225057~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I am cringing so hard. Imagine being the steward in the hi vis standing awkwardly while bla admires herself.
And aoibh standing up on the balcony posing to the crowd as if she's Beyonce on stage 🤣 I thought someone was taking a photo but nope she was just basically doing a royal wave 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
hahahaha neither of them have an ounce of style. Complete trash. They do themselves zero favours.
is the style now, not to zip up your pants?? I won’t even comment on Aoibhinn.. that absolute state of her outfit.. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.