Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came straight here!!!! I RETRACT my comment. Christ... they are a joke the two of them. They are mid to late 20s.. I am mortified for them.
Mortified isn’t the word 😂 like fair enough if that’s how you wanna go on but there’s no need to put it on social media to have everyone know how bad yous are 😂 attention seeking at its highest

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just pathetic... and so immature, exactly beyond mortified @Scooner26 I’m not a lad... but I imagine most normal men don’t find that level of desperate and attention attractive, no matter how good your body is. It’s waaaaaaay too much.

I hope they know this exists and give it a read!!! For constructive feedback.

Reactions: 2
That’s bleeping it lads she’s getting unfollowed 😂😂😂🤢
Hahahaha What the duck is this I feel like I’m watching one born every minute

Those side profile shots of her, sorry I just see dolcha - image 🙈
Yesssssss I was like she’s familiar looking , reminds me of someone .. correct , it’s her ex Doberman.. imagine having an ex dog hahahah

Did you see her given the “flirty duck me eyes “ to people who hand her a drink and stuff , ye no those eyes she gives to her self in the mirror, car reflection , whatever she can make her self out in she give the duck me eyes. If we can see this absolute weird behaviour so can her parents and family you would think someone would pull her on it. Business women yeah right , more class on a street corner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we cope with the dodgy wigs in the new bia bell cheap campaign 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a cheap looking shoot. Nothing festival about it at all bar the coloured eyeshadow that a 5 year old would love to play with!

Reactions: 4
Such a cheap looking shoot. Nothing festival about it at all bar the coloured eyeshadow that a 5 year old would love to play with!
It’s like the little set your mam would let you pick up up the pound shop to keep u quiet

Bla looks shocking in the new shoot. The amount of wrinkles she has for a young girl is shocking.

Charleen Friends with Keilidh MUA and Bla .. both Keilidh MUA and the Sisters brought Festival collections out on the same day .. Charleen was involved in a Festival Video look with Keilidh .. anyone think Charleen told the Bla Sisters (because she’s secretly jealous as she wouldn’t make it bringing out her own line that’s not with BPERFECT) when she heard about Keilidh collection and they just threw together a pound land version to try and steal Keilidhs Thunder???? because they don’t have an original bone in her body .. no one would out shine Keilidh she really did start from the bottom

Charleen Friends with Keilidh MUA and Bla .. both Keilidh MUA and the Sisters brought Festival collections out on the same day .. Charleen was involved in a Festival Video look with Keilidh .. anyone think Charleen told the Bla Sisters (because she’s secretly jealous as she wouldn’t make it bringing out her own line that’s not with BPERFECT) when she heard about Keilidh collection and they just threw together a pound land version to try and steal Keilidhs Thunder???? because they don’t have an original bone in her body .. no one would out shine Keilidh she really did start from the bottom
Wouldn’t surprise me , to be honest I’m more surprised about the colour scheme of the palette , they are Kim k neutral gurlos for life…… golds , tans, browns etc etc to keep up that “golden goddess” look they chase. So the colour pop is so not them!
Also can’t help but notice how forced aoibheanns smile is constantly in all videos / pics etc …. I mean her teeth are fabulous, but it’s so forced and unnatural looking - to the point she looks like a chipmunk.

Omg the video this morning 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 we need someone to come on and spill the tea about her and Domo. She's defo riding the PT. She's no shame and tbh if I were a guy I would be turned of with how she is selling herself at every opportunity. She absolutely loves herself

Omg the video this morning 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 we need someone to come on and spill the tea about her and Domo. She's defo riding the PT. She's no shame and tbh if I were a guy I would be turned of with how she is selling herself at every opportunity. She absolutely loves herself

She is a gut turner🤢

Whoever she’s riding is clearly not giving her an ounce of attention as she’s carrying on that desperate😅🥵 classless

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The close up of her bikini line genuinely had to look twice as I thought it looked like a cooked chicken.

Reactions: 4
It's like her hip bones are in the wrong place and are protruding out of her stomach. I actually don't like being judgemental about people's looks or body's and clearly she's beautiful and has a fab figure but I genuinely would love to know why her stomach is like that 😂

Reactions: 3
It's like her hip bones are in the wrong place and are protruding out of her stomach. I actually don't like being judgemental about people's looks or body's and clearly she's beautiful and has a fab figure but I genuinely would love to know why her stomach is like that 😂
I agree, hope are like a foot higher than usual

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.