Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you miss the first thread? Get over there asap and have a gawk ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Sooooโ€ฆ canโ€™t find the old thread. Seen something about her at life festival. All over Jamieโ€™s friends who have girlfriends Iโ€™m sure. Jamie is in her house every night no doubt she cheated with him on Dom. ๐Ÿคข
Shame on them both.. PT who goes of with clients is not attractive.

Reactions: 3
No one needs to see her vag up that bleeping close she doesnโ€™t shower after a gym session can only imagine the smell

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The tapping of the shot and saying slainte is a serious ick! Plus her belly button is so strange

Reactions: 11
I honestly feel like a creep when I click on her stories... I'm convinced she has a secret only fans

Reactions: 7
Her sweaty minge hanging out makes me feel sick. She must tan her flaps too. I unfollowed today,she's boring and predictable. I'm all for confident woman and it's great to see any woman feel beautiful but the constant eye bleeping herself and fanny flap and tits out its like she's trying to seduce herself. She's very strange person. I don't know if she will settle down properly as no room for anyone in the world of Bla and her mirror. I find Aoib much more easy to watch and that's saying alot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sweaty minge hanging out makes me feel sick. She must tan her flaps too. I unfollowed today,she's boring and predictable. I'm all for confident woman and it's great to see any woman feel beautiful but the constant eye bleeping herself and fanny flap and tits out its like she's trying to seduce herself. She's very strange person. I don't know if she will settle down properly as no room for anyone in the world of Bla and her mirror. I find Aoib much more easy to watch and that's saying alot
I don't ever remember her being as bad as she is now does anyone else?
Like I used to like following her, maybe she was always like this and it just took time for me to notice??

Reactions: 5
That pic sitting by the pool is photoshopped to duck. She doesnโ€™t have abs in any of her stories or any previous stories or pics. 0 definition and what she is showing there is something that can not be achieved from angles. She has a flat tummy but never definition. Why do these girls promote false bodies especially when bleat on about women empowerment in the next!!! Abs donโ€™t equal a fit body you have a fit body why alter it!

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s gone to France on holidays and i have not seen one part of France on her stories in fact all Iv seen is her flaps ๐Ÿคฎ give it a rest ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely aoibhinn would tell her enough is enough, not that she is much better herself. But she does seem to be a little TINY bit more switched on than bla.

Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s gone to France on holidays and i have not seen one part of France on her stories in fact all Iv seen is her flaps ๐Ÿคฎ give it a rest ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
They rarely show anything other than Bla's backside, I mean the poolside or beach when they are there!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.