Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread has kinda simmered down as well as social media talking about him but I do really wonder if and when he'll make a return. I know he's cancelled cancelled... so it would be interesting to know what his next moves are

Reactions: 4
I know this thread has kinda simmered down as well as social media talking about him but I do really wonder if and when he'll make a return. I know he's cancelled cancelled... so it would be interesting to know what his next moves are
Think he'll be gone for a really long time. Long enough for everyone to forget, or when it's died down a bit. Then he'll return with an IG statement or something about 'working on himself'.

Reactions: 8
Think he'll be gone for a really long time. Long enough for everyone to forget, or when it's died down a bit. Then he'll return with an IG statement or something about 'working on himself'.
What is he gonna do about $$

I have been keeping an eye as I’m intrigued to see when he makes an appearance. I think he rushed his (non) “apology” video .. not that I want to do him any favours BUT he should have given it so much more consideration because all he’s done is say oh I was sexually assaulted so please excuse what I did to escape my trauma. No acknowledgement into the fact he was a total hypocrite, there is evidence of him doing his kink stuff recently not years ago as he claims .. you would sign off with the usual YouTuber ie going off to work on myself etc he’s basically a narcissist that’s signed off with a suggestion of taking his own life hoping people go easy on him.
rushing his “apology” has created more problems I think

Wonder if he’ll try and make a comeback when Love Island returns in January. Granted he won’t be anywhere near as successful as he was before all of this mess but I can’t see him staying off the internet forever.

Reactions: 1
At first I was thinking he must be so bored without YouTube because his style of content was to basically sit around all day and hope something interesting happened.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he's jetted off on some extended break in a fancy destination.

Reactions: 2
At first I was thinking he must be so bored without YouTube because his style of content was to basically sit around all day and hope something interesting happened.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he's jetted off on some extended break in a fancy destination.
Yeah I reckon he's pulled an elle darby and gone on a loooong ass trip where he's less likely to be spotted out and about

Reactions: 2
Yeah I reckon he's pulled an elle darby and gone on a loooong ass trip where he's less likely to be spotted out and about
He will be exactly like Elly, you're right. I can't see him coming back anytime soon.
He will definitely stretch this out as long as possible, as I said in my other posts. He will wait when it's died down. Who knows, that could be months. But people won't forget, but at least by then, it won't be big news as much as it is now.

But the issue is, of he takes long to respond, like Elly did, it can also make people more annoyed. That's a risk he is taking, I guess.

Reactions: 1
Don’t they have to come back to YouTube within 6 months in order to keep earning money?

Don’t they have to come back to YouTube within 6 months in order to keep earning money?
That's right. Elly took exactly 6 months to return. So Murad likely will do that. Or if he's smart, come back sooner, or he'll look bad returning after 6 months.

If he came back within 6 months I think that would be far too soon. I can't see anyone taking him serious if he's going to focus on Love Island content again

His whole image of being this angelic guy who's an advocate for POC's rights ect is down the drain. Even if people don't care about the racism or sex slave work, people are sheeps, so no one will back him like they used to. I feel like he might bring out brand new content and rebrand himself in due course

It's a sticky one stillllll but we will just have to see

If he came back within 6 months I think that would be far too soon. I can't see anyone taking him serious if he's going to focus on Love Island content again

His whole image of being this angelic guy who's an advocate for POC's rights ect is down the drain. Even if people don't care about the racism or sex slave work, people are sheeps, so no one will back him like they used to. I feel like he might bring out brand new content and rebrand himself in due course

It's a sticky one stillllll but we will just have to see
And even if you strip it back further, say people don't care about the racism and sex work... There's still the issue of him making fun of fetishes, pretending not to know what certain sex terms meant and generally judging people for things we now know he does.

It was all a sham.

200.gif

I actually think Love Island would be the better time for him to return because if he comes back to talk tit about the Kardashians or Cardi B people might jump on him. TV reviews are a milder as long as he's not too judgy.

Reactions: 7
He knew what he was doing wasn’t right. That’s why he tried to be the saviour for POC to make himself feel better and convince himself he’s not racist. It was all an act

Reactions: 8