Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video up! It’s actually… good. Takes full accountability, can’t argue with it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Didn't like him before it all came out so this announcement makes no odds to me but I suppose at least he's taking accountability even if it's purely to save his career.

Reactions: 1
This apology is what we needed. I unsubscribed years ago but I won't judge anyone who continues to watch him or forgives him because I can't fault this do over.

Reactions: 3
Hey! I came on to see what everyone was saying about the video! I’ve not watched it yet and I did not know Maya was the new host but him “apologising” on the same day what a loser

Reactions: 2
This apology was not genuine to me. He just took notes from everyone commenting and criticising, and adjusted his apology to fit what we wanted to hear. His apology is the same as before, except he's phrased it better and didn't have an outburst again.

He still says it was when he was younger, when it wasn't.

He is saying he had to comply, when in actuality, he chose this as a job. These men in the videos were not older men either, and he was the dominate one in the videos. I don't think it was him taken advantage of, I think it was the other way round! He still won't admit that it's something he enjoys doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
People are gullible lmao he shown his true colours and people on his comments are all open arms lmao I don’t agree with the constant bullying but I think people should just forget him and let him fend for himself now

Reactions: 21
People are gullible lmao he shown his true colours and people on his comments are all open arms lmao I don’t agree with the constant bullying but I think people should just forget him and let him fend for himself now
Absolutely this - he is a bully. Pure and simple.

Reactions: 9
Disappointing how fickle and easily fooled people are... I guess he's won.
As for me, I will never support him.

But I am suspicious if he's moderating/ filtering his comments, because absolutely every comment is praising him. Has he hidden all the bad comments?

I'm waiting for him to post on IG. If all the comments are good there too, then he has definitely moderated them.

Edit:
I have just had a look on social media and other youtubers who have reposted his new apology video, and the comments on those posts aren't all good. A lot of people saying they don't buy the apology. So, in conclusion, I think he is deleting bad comments. His faking continues...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This apology was not genuine to me. He just took notes from everyone commenting and criticising, and adjusted his apology to fit what we wanted to hear. His apology is the same as before, except he's phrased it better and didn't have an outburst again.

He is saying he had to comply, when in actuality, he chose this as a job. These men in the videos were not older men either, and he was the dominate one in the videos. I don't think it was him taken advantage of, I think it was the other way round! He still won't admit that it's something he enjoys doing.
Damn, I admit, I was hoodwinked. It's no skin off my nose because I stopped watching him a while ago but you're right. He's saying what he knows people want to hear while still not being fully accountable or honest.

Reactions: 2
His “apology” as expected was full of utter shite. He needs to bleeping jog on. I don’t actually want to see him again. I was very happy him being silent after the first awful video and staying in hiding.

nothing about that man is genuine apart from his vile kink for raceplay and fetishising black men and women and using us for his gain.
He can go and get lost as far as I’m concerned.
I couldn’t even watch the video in its entirety because he makes me sick.

100. Just like he does for all his YouTube videos. Fishes through the Twitter feed, writes down comments from black women and recycles them as his own. I’m sure that’s what he’s been collating for this foolish video he thought we really cared to see.
i genuinely could not care less about his existence, and felt this way prior due to him stealing from, using us and making a mockery of us, and my feelings are even stronger now.
What an abomination of a human.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I am actually quite pissed off at this.What was the point of this bleeping video?
What was the damn point?

he speaks about other irrelevant things. And continues to lie and make excuses for himself.

he needs to take that video of him at the protests of his damn bleeping page where he is chanting Breanna Taylor’s name.
Like I’m actually annoyed by this.

Will he get paid from this video?
I’m sure he will. Or at least has attempted to.
I’m bleeping disgusted by him.

He has deleted his first apology video now. Really wanted to see how much her earnt from it. Still can't believe he put ads on it, when he shouldn't have if it was a genuine apology video.

Anyway, I think a lot of the people who have forgiven him really crave his gossip videos and don't have another creator to replace him, thats why they are willing to overlook his faults. Although, I don't think his videos will be the same. He will probably tone down a lot. But let's see!

Perfectly put. This is exactly what it is!

Reactions: 1
I only made it halfway through the video and got bored. He's definitely editing comments.

ETA these are comments from another reviewer I watch who did a video about it
Sigh….
That comment says “you’re right black people forgive too easily” but then says “ngl I may still watch his videos”.

therein lies the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He has spent all the time since he was exposed, desperately trying to figure out how to continue to be relevant on YouTube so that people watch his videos. So that he can make money! That’s all he cares about.

I, for one will never watch his videos again and I won’t be resubscribing. I think the guy is a narcissist.

Reactions: 15
I managed about 30 seconds of his YouTube video - everything he said was far too constructed to be genuine. I really couldn't stomach watching anymore of it; I think he’s more horrified about what’s happened to him than genuinely sorry or thoughtful.

I hope he manages to get some proper help - I do believe that he is traumatised and I do believe he has been abused. I’m just not sure he’s sorry about how he has harmed and abused others.

Reactions: 6