Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else would it be ? Are you suggesting something more sinister ? I’m not quite following !!
I dont know. But I just think he benefits from less views and less exposure, which will mean less criticism. This video is not viral like the last one, so less eyes on him. Or people who care, I guess.

So, he’s deleted his previous apology video and uploaded this new one, which is as big of a crock of tit as the last one! Possibly a bigger crock, even!

So now in this new one, he’s now claiming that if he didn’t partake in race play fetish thing he was threatened with violence. Threatened with violence by guys that are SUBMISSIVE and paying HIM to slap them?? Does that really make sense? No! Because he’s plainly lying through his teeth AGAIN.

And clinging onto the ‘I was much younger’ and the customers being ‘much older men’…the videos exposing him appear to be him at a similar age to what he is now, dominating young, submissive men.

Compulsive liar and hypocrite, this one.

I think a handful will forgive him. But he’s clearly doctored the comments section, and the number of ‘likes’ on this video is very low. He’s reaping what he sowed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He talks tit. He's the dominant in all of those situations. He keeps changing his story and making himself more uncredible.

Reactions: 7
He also said he 'needed to do it' but he was using that money for lavish holidays and fancy clothes. Anyone who is desperate for money is using it for necessities, bills, etc. Not luxuries. There's some sex workers who truly have no choice and need to pay their bills. Whereas he wanted to do it, and wanted to portray the highlife on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He also said he 'needed to do it' but he was using that money for lavish holidays and fancy clothes. Anyone who is desperate for money is using it for necessities, bills, etc. Not luxuries. There's some sex workers who truly have no choice and need to pay their bills. Whereas he wanted to do it, and wanted to portray the highlife on IG.
Yes. He’s a wannabe.

Reactions: 3
Why even give him a platform ffs
fr. I was just going to say this. That I had seen clips online, which I haven’t watched,and I will not be watching this. I stopped watching that Chuckie podcast deliberately a while ago. It’s wack and there are a few problematic episodes. I’m glad I don’t watch it anymore. Can’t even say I’m disappointed in Chuckie. He’s made a wrong move doing this.

Reactions: 3
That was hard to listen to. Basically he diverted every question back to the fact that he was a poor little Pakistani Muslim MAN and HAD to use racial slurs to avoid living under a bridge 🥺 but at least he considered selling on the streets before resorting to racism 🥺
NO accountability whatsoever. He is such a manipulative, lying freak.

Reactions: 14
He also loves to show off that he “grew up around black people”, “all my friends were black”, “my school was predominantly black”. We get it Murad, even if we don’t want to get it now, we get it. Stop shouting about it, relax.
Using us for clout and brownie points every damn minute.

That was hard to listen to. Basically he diverted every question back to the fact that he was a poor little Pakistani Muslim MAN and HAD to use racial slurs to avoid living under a bridge 🥺 but at least he considered selling on the streets before resorting to racism 🥺
NO accountability whatsoever. He is such a manipulative, lying freak.
That human is a vile sickening liar. Talking about how the videos were in his “past”, and now he’s a “religious man”. Boy, shut the duck up.
We know you are an animal and a liar. Does he actually think we are stupid?! Because a lot of us are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Was only a matter of time before he officially came back. Clearly trying to salvage any support he still has before the new season starts 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wtf I can’t believe this guy is back and posting videos as if nothing has happened. He also posted an Instagram photo of him with three black girls which comes across very strange and creepy, almost as if he’s using those girls to show he still has support from the black community. He also said he still has friends and they never abandoned him, I don’t know how anyone can be friends with someone who was slapping their feet at people and making them drink his piss and using all kinds of racial slur. Is he back on YouTube because he wants the money? He pisses me off so much I’m so shocked he’s back.

He also loves to show off that he “grew up around black people”, “all my friends were black”, “my school was predominantly black”. We get it Murad, even if we don’t want to get it now, we get it. Stop shouting about it, relax.
Using us for clout and brownie points every damn minute.

That human is a vile sickening liar. Talking about how the videos were in his “past”, and now he’s a “religious man”. Boy, shut the duck up.
We know you are an animal and a liar. Does he actually think we are stupid?! Because a lot of us are not.
My cousin became friends with a work colleague who was Pakistani and the first thing she says to my cousin is how she’s glad she’s black and she grew up with a lot of black girls and was friends with all of them. Then when covid happened and a lot of people were let go from their jobs, that colleague made a racial comment about my cousin to another colleague because she was angry she was let go from her job and my cousin was allowed to stay, even though my cousin was more qualified for the job and most of the people that were let go didn’t have much qualifications or experience. Point is, you can’t trust people who brag about being friends with other races, most of the time it tends to come across as weird and disingenuous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He shouldn't have been allowed to keep his platform. it very distasteful that after all the uncomfortable stuff we've witnessed from him just after 3 months since the outbreak he's back again. Seems like he got away with it or deleting all the negative comments!

I'm not even sure why anyone would watch his silly little videos anymore and how anyone could take him serious again. I looked at his channel, he used to rack 200k-500k views per video before he got exposed, now its just a mere 4k to 10k views on average! Lets hope it stays like that

Reactions: 8
He shouldn't have been allowed to keep his platform. it very distasteful that after all the uncomfortable stuff we've witnessed from him just after 3 months since the outbreak he's back again. Seems like he got away with it or deleting all the negative comments!

I'm not even sure why anyone would watch his silly little videos anymore and how anyone could take him serious again. I looked at his channel, he used to rack 200k-500k views per video before he got exposed, now its just a mere 4k to 10k views on average! Lets hope it stays like that
Even his less watched videos got 10-16k views before he got exposed. Fingers crossed his views stay so low it's no longer lucrative for him.

Reactions: 5

I’m so suprised why people watch his videos, he literally reads word for word every article that comes out in the sun and daily mail, then would add his opinion that isn’t even informative or interesting. I’m not even sure why he’s back on YouTube, it’s been three months since the whole ordeal everything is still fresh and no one cares that he’s back. He has a darkness to him and he gives very low vibrational energy.

Reactions: 8
I don’t even click on anything he puts up now. Even negative comments increase the reach and engagement of a channel. I’m never giving him airtime again.

Reactions: 5
Apparently some of the guys involved in his kink were underage and is the reason why his only fans account got shut down because he was reported

• Wow
Reactions: 4