Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he’s cringing hard he must be desperate to comment on Laura Whitmore quitting! Seeing lots more videos on Twitter people are pulling up from his YouTube, again just the hypocrisy of saying to his black podcast guests that it’s wrong for people to represent their community and exploit it etc …he’s been rumbled time. I wonder if he will silence his comment soon? He’s allowing comments on his YouTube and Instagram so probably wants to keep an eye on what the public have to say about him before reappearing!!l?

Reactions: 5
I bet he’s cringing hard he must be desperate to comment on Laura Whitmore quitting! Seeing lots more videos on Twitter people are pulling up from his YouTube, again just the hypocrisy of saying to his black podcast guests that it’s wrong for people to represent their community and exploit it etc …he’s been rumbled time. I wonder if he will silence his comment soon? He’s allowing comments on his YouTube and Instagram so probably wants to keep an eye on what the public have to say about him before reappearing!!l?
you think he'll come back anytime soon?

Reactions: 1
As a North African, this man looks and sounds like a British south Asian Pakistani. Some Pakistanis like cosplaying as Arab or Persian because of an inferiority complex. Ironically, Arabs are incredibly racist towards South Asians and consider them subhuman, hence why so many Indian and Pakistani workers are treated so poorly in the gulf Arab states. I always found it suspicious that he would refer to himself as Arab, without being specific to the country he’s from. The Arab world is huge and incredibly diverse, calling yourself ‘Arab’ and nothing else is quite vague. It’s the equivalent of someone calling them self European or Asian, without specifying the exact country they’re from.
I agree with you, but I don’t understand why south Asians have an inferiority complex when they themselves come from a rich culture. Murad used to refer to himself as Yemeni but I’ve never seen him speak about what Yemen is facing. He says he’s half Pakistani but he also never spoke about issues facing in Pakistan like that story about this pakistani girl who travelled to Pakistan in order to stop doubts that Pakistan is unsafe for women and she ended up being raped… he never spoke about it all he did was speak about black people and love island

Reactions: 7
Murad is 100% raging he cant upload a video on all the tea about Indiyah and Gemmas PLT deal drama and now Laura quitting, hes probs slapping some poor lads face with his feet as we type taking his rage out on them lol
no doubt that he is probs still doing this on a daily basis tbh.

let him stay wherever the hell he is. I have no control over this I know, however, I wish not to see him again.

there’s another comment that was made about him keeping his comments on to review things and I totally agree.
so he can know exactly what to do and how to angle it or whatever, use all the info he’s looking at on his socials about his behaviour to manipulate people with whatever tit he’s got next.

i don’t want to see him around anywhere on my screens ever again.
Let him go struggle (due to any potential employee doing a simple Google search) to find a normal job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking at Murad's social blade, he's not broke or desperate for money like some sort of downtrodden, poor person.

Social blade is an estimation, but usually the middle range figure is more accurate. So if he's earning between £400 and £6k per month, the middle range figure would be £3k per month. That's still a good amount of money, more than a lot of people, like Dr's etc. Plus he's a single man who only has himself to look after.

(Hope this makes sense lol)

His latest video has over 600k views. He'll earn a good amount of money from this. I've watched youtubers reveal how much they earn, so I have an idea how much he'll earn, and it's grands! If the video gets to 1 mil views, he can earn £5k - £10k on this video alone.

What I'm saying is, Murad is not struggling or desperate for money like he has made out to be.

Screenshot_20220830-100749_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I hate looking at murad’s face because he has an uncanny resemblance to this manager that I had who was downright rude and he used to love travelling to Dubai as well 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone brought this video to my attention, it discredits his 'apology' video.

It starts 6 minutes in:

He's sitting there, lying about not know why he has feet fetish comments in his IG. It's one thing deny it, but it's another thing to go out of your way, and make a video showing off these comments, and exposing his DMs.

He says:
These foot followers guys, i dont know where these people are coming from. It's absoltuely crazy, something that I have never expected in my life!

Then he reads out the messages of people asking for feet picts, and asking to sell his socks and underwear. He even screenshot the comments, without hiding their name or profile picture. Then says "it's very weird".

Murad is very unhinged. There was no reason why he needed to do that, but he did. Surprised he hasn't deleted this video.

These are some of the comments he laughed at:

Screenshot_20220830-235925_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220830-235929_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone brought this video to my attention, it discredits his 'apology' video.

It starts 6 minutes in:

He's sitting there, lying about not know why he has feet fetish comments in his IG. It's one thing deny it, but it's another thing to go out of your way, and make a video showing off these comments, and exposing his DMs.

He says:
These foot followers guys, i dont know where these people are coming from. It's absoltuely crazy, something that I have never expected in my life!

Then he reads out the messages of people asking for feet picts, and asking to sell his socks and underwear. He even screenshot the comments, without hiding their name or profile picture. Then says "it's very weird".

Murad is very unhinged. There was no reason why he needed to do that, but he did. Surprised he hasn't deleted this video.

These are some of the comments he laughed at:

View attachment 1541499View attachment 1541500
No idea why he hasn’t deleted this, he’s such a fool! It shows how easy he found it to lie and be a different Character

Reactions: 9
^ probably a cover to explain why the foot comments were there but it is weird to draw attention to it. He was playing with fire by doing that, knowing the foot stuff wasn't even the scandalous part. You'd think he'd just try harder to separate those two sides of his life.

Even more it makes me think how manipulative and calculating he is. Because most people actually didn't notice the comments.

He probably got a thrill out of playing innocent and lying to everyone.

Reactions: 7

^ probably a cover to explain why the foot comments were there but it is weird to draw attention to it. He was playing with fire by doing that, knowing the foot stuff wasn't even the scandalous part. You'd think he'd just try harder to separate those two sides of his life.

Even more it makes me think how manipulative and calculating he is. Because most people actually didn't notice the comments.

I think he enjoyed taking the risk, because most people would want to separate their secret life as much as possible. As you say, he got a thrill from it.

Even if he didn't have a secret life, and wasn't into these things, it's ridiculous to have your feet showing in almost every single picture, then wonder why you're attracting people with feet fetish. No one is that oblivious.

It's like someone posting pictures of their cat all the time, then wondering why they're attracting followers who love cats???

I also think there was an element of him wanting/needing to start selling foot pics again and had a built in audience for them already so didn’t want to do it anonymously (I don’t know if he’s stopped the sex work by this point?). So he decided to “soft launch” that by saying he’s thinking of doing it for his foot followers

Does anyone reading this know Murad in person? Any update as to how he’s doing??

Reactions: 4