Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious from his video that he’s been watching comments etc and just said exactly what he thinks people want him to say. He is so unlikeable and it seems to rehearsed and unnatural the way he speaks. No warmth no personality. I don’t buy any of it, it’s so insincere. Appreciate he has to start somewhere but It just seems so fake.

Reactions: 10
He is deffo deleting comments.
He hasn’t deleted mine and it was the only one critiquing comment that I saw.

I said ‘You were not under threat of violence to say those things, you were the dominant, stop deflecting and just take accountability. Always trying to place blame everywhere else but yourself. Acting like your didn’t write those things, you must think your audience is as stupid as you are. 🙄

The fact that he came back, learnt nothing and is still trying to victimise himself rather than take genuine accountability is deplorable. He needs to just shut up at stay gone atp.

Reactions: 6

I said ‘You were not under threat of violence to say those things, you were the dominant, stop deflecting and just take accountability. Always trying to place blame everywhere else but yourself. Acting like your didn’t write those things, you must think your audience is as stupid as you are. 🙄

The fact that he came back, learnt nothing and is still trying to victimise himself rather than take genuine accountability is deplorable. He needs to just shut up at stay gone atp.
Question why you saw only your comment critiquing him. it's because he probably hid certain comments/ words so that it's not visible to others. Only the person who can see it is the one who commented. I know this feature is on YouTube and IG because I've seen it done before in other scandals.

I commented on his video also, but i noticed my comments has no likes, even though I commented early so people must have seen it. I highly doubt no one agrees with me.

Therefore, I think he has made our comments invisible. Wow. I'm realising just how far he'll go to change the narrative, and make it look like everyone supports him now.

Reactions: 8

fr. He has not taken responsibility for his actions at all. Simply denied, deflected and rinse repeat.
At one point talking about Yemen being one of the largest countries in the world or something. Wtf that gotta do with this boy?

he’s full of tit, he’s not sorry at all, he’s a liar, he wrote those captions. And he is still engaging in all of that tit. Stay woke or duck off tbh.

Question why you saw only your comment critiquing him. it's because he probably hid certain comments/ words so that it's not visible to others. Only the person who can see it is the one who commented. I know this feature is on YouTube and IG because I've seen it done before in other scandals.

I commented on his video also, but i noticed my comments has no likes, even though I commented early so people must have seen it. I highly doubt no one agrees with me.

Therefore, I think he has made our comments invisible. Wow. I'm realising just how far he'll go to change the narrative, and make it look like everyone supports him now.
He’s not a nice individual. I felt this way before this and feel the exact same way. I always thought he was off and dodgy, always.
He is not ashamed at all.

Video up! It’s actually… good. Takes full accountability, can’t argue with it.
you cannot be for real.

This apology is what we needed. I unsubscribed years ago but I won't judge anyone who continues to watch him or forgives him because I can't fault this do over.
it really isn’t what we needed though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think he's reading this thread and other comments online. Because all of a sudden, I can see the negative comments now. But only if you click on 'recent comments'.
If you go to comments over 20 hours ago, or any older comments, they are ALL positive.

• Wow
That wouldn’t surprise me - he is very media savvy. He’ll be watching every forum he can both to work out how this is going for him and to strategise his next move.

Murad you weasel
LOL!!
This is the perfect word to describe him.

Description of a weasel:
A weasel is a sneaky and sly person. You can call someone who cheats and lies a weasel, or you can use the word literally, to refer to the small furry mammal called a weasel.

Perfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just think there's no video, no apology, no explanation that can make me forgive him and simply move on 🤷‍♀️

What was he thinking to bring out a new video so soon?! he's so desperate for coin he couldn't even wait longer than a month to return. This was not a break and him returning so soon screams desperate. You just know he's huffing and puffing under his breath because all his true colours, manipulative and sick ways have come out. He cant control and persuade people anymore

Quick to play the victim but what about all the people he hurt? Respectfully as Rico said!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I'm also starting to find it weird he only has 65k views in 2 days. That's not much considering his last apology had around 300k in 2 days. A lot of people were talking about his comeback, so I would have expected a lot of views again. Unless people don't want to know anymore, guess...

He has spent all the time since he was exposed, desperately trying to figure out how to continue to be relevant on YouTube so that people watch his videos. So that he can make money! That’s all he cares about.

I, for one will never watch his videos again and I won’t be resubscribing. I think the guy is a narcissist.
Do you believe the blog posts are written by him? The ones he claimed are by somebody who is into erotic literature, and they’ve used his photos, writing the rest themselves?

Do you believe the blog posts are written by him? The ones he claimed are by somebody who is into erotic literature, and they’ve used his photos, writing the rest themselves?
yes, he is a liar. They were written by him, just like they were said physically by his mouth with conviction in the videos.

not sure why he’s denying it as if it makes the situation better in any way, shape or form.

Reactions: 12
It's not impossible but it's a stretch to believe someone was writing blogs based on his sex work. The videos, blog posts etc all flow too well together. It's much more likely that it was him, he's just trying to distance himself because that's where the worst slurs were said.

Reactions: 4
He's still not taking full accountability. Yet again he's saying that the titles and video descriptions were not written by him and for this he is full of crap. They are his! He had a website where he posted and sold his videos so unless he had someone uploading his videos for him and the descriptions, he was the one who posted the videos and came up with the titles and the descriptions. He had twitter, tumblr, instagram, and snapchat accounts that he owned and posted material on so it was all his and his alone. I know he wrote the titles and descriptions so why can't he just say it. Instead he's trying to get some pity even if it's minimal by saying he didn't do the writing. On other sites that used his material, sure that is almost certainly true. However, Twitter and Tumblr accounts were retweeting/reposting his post that were posted from his accounts so the original posts were his. On his own accounts that he owned and published things on, it was him 100%! My other issue is that he's saying he didn't enjoy what he was doing and only did it for the money. He did enjoy it! Otherwise, he wouldn't have done it no matter how good the money was. Did he do it for the money, of course! But, did he only do it for the money? NO! He also did it because he enjoyed it and that is his business. He's a grown man and is entitled to enjoy it as he wishes. He's definitely reading responses to his video and hiding any responses that do not praise him. In his video he mentions things that were brought up many times in the comments section so he tailored his video to the responses he saw. Unlike many, my take is to each their own. If he enjoyed what he did, that his business. The men he was with enjoyed what he did to them and were all of consenting age. None of the men in his videos were victims. They paid him for a service and knew what they were going to get. They also knew they were being recorded and it would be posted so he didn't "take advantage" of them. I never understood how he believed that his past would never catch up to him. For years people knew what he was doing so why not just take responsibility and move on. So many more people would respect him for being honest rather than still trying to grasp to some dignity.

For him to say his life was at risk, doesn't seem true. But he also uploaded and made content of his sex work, and promoted it. Seemed more like a second job. I don't think he was forced.

He denies making those captions, but still hasn't addressed his voice in the videos. It was him that said those words.

Only 77k views in 5 DAYS?! (Yes, I'm still watching the views). That's just not possible when he was trending last month. Again, he should have way more views than this.

I'm more convinced he has done something to prevent widespread views on his video.

He is soooooo sly.

Reactions: 2
Only 77k views in 5 DAYS?! (Yes, I'm still watching the views). That's just not possible when he was trending last month. Again, he should have way more views than this.

I'm more convinced he has done something to prevent widespread views on his video.

He is soooooo sly.
Do you think he has less views because no one wants to give him more views? A lot of people have been saying not to give him views because they don’t want to give him publicity. I even told my friend not to watch his new video in order to not give him views

Reactions: 2
Do you think he has less views because no one wants to give him more views? A lot of people have been saying not to give him views because they don’t want to give him publicity. I even told my friend not to watch his new video in order to not give him views
Yes, I think you're right and that is partly the reason. But I can't grasp how little views he has. I hope it's just a case of everyone choosing not to watch him.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I think you're right and that is partly the reason. But I can't grasp how little views he has. I hope it's just a case of everyone choosing not to watch him.
What else would it be ? Are you suggesting something more sinister ? I’m not quite following !!

Reactions: 1
I think that's the case too. For many he had his chance to apologise and fucked it up. No do overs.

Also most people aren't as interested anymore. His first apology was soon after everything came out, everyone watched or unsubscribed then moved on.

My hope is that the low view count means his views will be even lower if and when he makes a proper comeback. His videos didn't consistently get 100k views anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if he struggles to break 50k views per video going forward.

What he had to offer as a commentator has been tainted. Why listen to someone give their opinion and analyse the crazy antics of celebrities when their life is equally messy and they can't even be honest about it?