Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
For the people saying it’s consensual you are right but to be comfortable to use racists terms even if your being paid whilst trying to be WOC champion is not in alignment

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Murad is 100% raging he cant upload a video on all the tea about Indiyah and Gemmas PLT deal drama and now Laura quitting, hes probs slapping some poor lads face with his feet as we type taking his rage out on them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40

moonaziza

It’s obvious now why Murad made everything about race. He literally is obsessed with race. How could he go to bed at night with this whole secret life of race play and pretend to be a champion for POC on YouTube? It’s psycho behaviour.

It was all projection. I’m not sure how he could look at himself in the mirror everyday. I’d feel so phoney and disgusted with myself.

The fact that he was also constantly talking about mental health and was sponsored by frontline therapists is also just mind boggling. I’m curious as to how much toll it took on his mental health for living two separate lives. One being a champion for POC and the other degrading them in the bedroom and playing the role of a superior arab.

I don’t even think he’s Arab. I think he’s 100% pakistani. I don’t see any Arab in his face whatsoever.

Reactions: 40

realitytvwh0r3

I’ve had to create an account to comment here.
I’m in disbelief, I’ve previously watched murads videos daily.

What I absolutely cannot believe is in his video where he talks about prince william being pegged half of the video is him ‘googling pegging’ because he ‘doesn’t know what it is’ and then sitting in pretend disgust and shock about what pegging is and why anyone would ever do that….. Meanwhile he’s got a predominantly gay only fans partaking in all kinds of kinks.

The race stuff is absolutely vile so obviously he would need to lie about that but if you’re a sexual person why not just be honest and open about it and why shame other peoples preferences and pretend it’s so wild you don’t even know what it is.

In general, it’s such weird and hypocritical behaviour which he’s then taken extra measures to lie further about…. Either don’t comment on foot fetishes and pegging OR be open about it and not condescending to other people but don’t publicly shame others for stuff you partake in and make money off??. Just not nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Holograms

Chatty Member
The fact that he was mascarading as a BLM warrior during the day and a raceplay slavemaster by night just show how disingenuous fake woke he was. His platform was pandering to his target audience (black women), whilst regurgitating opinions that he stole from black blogs like lipstickalley. I've have un- subscribed from his channel. There no coming back from this fall from grace, especially when you are not going to take accountability but instead gaslight and use past SA to excuse your choices in life.

Reactions: 35

tootyfruity10

So he slated Elle Darby's apology because she was excusing her racist comments with childhood/teenage issues/trauma but its okay for him to do exactly the same? What happened to him was obviously horrible but he's talked about it for the shock factor and to make people feel guilty for kicking up a fuss over this. He is just as bad as all the other racists he has called out and made money from. Gross

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mind you this is the same man who tried to start a hate campaign against Leigh-Anne from Little Mix and defended infamous blackfisher Jesy Nelson. Not sure why he thinks he has a place to talk 🙄
No Hun is Vile, he's also racist so idk why he's celebrating, was exposed a few years back for giving verbal abuse to his middle eastern neighbours and spraying air freshner around them saying they were smelly muslims and that their sarais and traditional muslim outfits stank like shit! they're both vile clout chasers

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Shinythings

VIP Member
I'm so sick of people not just holding their hands up and admitting they are a piece of shit. Let's assume what he is saying happened to him is true, he still chose to make money off of this. He could make money off all sorts of sex work, but he chose that. He then went out of his way to cancel and bully people. He's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry he got caught and his career is over.

Using sexual abuse and mental health as an excuse is fucking insulting. I hope he doesn't do something silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I also forgot to say, that there’s a video on his Insta , where he took part in the Black Lives Matter marches in 2020, and had his own “celeb moment” leading the chant about Breanna Taylor. It is very performative and utterly disrespectful. It is also very clear that he loved his moment, saying “say her name, louder!” over and over, having others echo him, for his ego.
it is downright disgusting and an utter mockery.

he had the nerve to write “fighting racial justice until the day I die” and really it should be removed from his page.

He likes revelling in unfortunate events that have harmed and/or killed black people, again mostly women.
this is also evident in the fact that he likes to obsess over the main black woman of LI, in each series, particularly where they are shown as undesired, picked last and generally having a hard time. Likes to be seen as the saviour of “us”.

he couldn’t do that with Indiyah because she had a very different storyline in this series.

i cannot tell you how maddened I am by him and his behaviour. Especially when it was obvious right from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it funny how someone who rips apart influencers for their piss poor apologies is now putting out his own piss poor apology. The irony.

I agree the foot stuff isn’t for me but you do you, and also I agree they may have been consenting adults but to post racial slurs on the internet is a no no, especially as he’s painted himself as a champion for minorities. This is all such a mess! Am I still going to be following it? Absolutely

Reactions: 31

whatstheteab

VIP Member
No_hun is having a party over on his instagram at the fall of Murad. This is shocking stuff!
Mind you this is the same man who tried to start a hate campaign against Leigh-Anne from Little Mix and defended infamous blackfisher Jesy Nelson. Not sure why he thinks he has a place to talk 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t believe this geezer who was slamming jacques for the skidmarks (which rightfully so are rank) is making ppl drink his piss

• Haha
Hey, been reading this thread silently and decided to chip in. Black woman here..

I watched the thread in real time, and made a few comments that were shared and liked…
Knowing his sponsor was black-owned I encouraged others to write to Frontline Therapy, and just thought why not do it myself, i sent them screenshots of it all, gave them the links and wrote a lengthy email, expressing my concern. They were also appalled and said thanks, and I’m happy that they wrote a Twitter status the next day announcing that they wish to no longer work with him, and are looking into getting their content with him removed.

i also wrote on the thread saying that he was finished , it’s not the sex work for me but the fetishisation and racial slur, and how he used black people (mostly woman) to come up and we are the same ones that are going to finish his career.
I have always been suspicious of Murad in all honestly. None of his opinions are his own, they are stolen from black women on Twitter. He then takes those opinions and portrays them as his own on his video , speaking about issues he really does not know about, as someone who is not black. This is disingenuous.
I remember once writing a comment on one of his videos saying this, and funnily enough I was met with vitriol, people defending him etc.
However, way before this all , it was quite clear from Twitter conversations that other black people felt the same way.

I was lost for words when this came out. I The same guy “exposing tea” on others, doing the exact same thing (and worse) that he condemned others for.

That apology video was also something else. He lied and he did write those captions, as it is him saying those exact same things in the captions, in his voice in the videos. And it is very clear he gets off on it. He also is not right in the head, very clearly. And also has a superior complex.
I’m glad that he is finished and will not be able to pull the wool over others’ eyes anymore.

i also found it weird that he was doing a live stream “selling tickets” of the reunion, and getting people to pay to watch with him , under the guise of “I’ll be speaking to each and every one of you, as we watch together…” - it’s very clear that he likes to sees his subscribers as utter fools, and it’s unfortunate that those subscribers are mostly black women.

• Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
This apology was not genuine to me. He just took notes from everyone commenting and criticising, and adjusted his apology to fit what we wanted to hear. His apology is the same as before, except he's phrased it better and didn't have an outburst again.

He still says it was when he was younger, when it wasn't.

He is saying he had to comply, when in actuality, he chose this as a job. These men in the videos were not older men either, and he was the dominate one in the videos. I don't think it was him taken advantage of, I think it was the other way round! He still won't admit that it's something he enjoys doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

moonaziza

I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant and tbh it doesn't make a difference to his horrible racist and homophobic language, but does he make these videos because he gets turned on by it, the 'slave ' gets turned on by it or his audience get turned on by it?
Like how do you find out that's what people want to watch? If he was asked by his OF viewers to be racist etc but he didn't agree with using those words why would he agree to it? And if he said those things purely for financial gain then why not say that. I'm not saying for 1 second it's a reason to justify what he said but at least if it's not his 'kink' to be degrading people then he could tell us that. That he was offensive because he'd been asked to by his viewers. I don't think most people would use insults like that for any amount of money but its surely a better excuse than " it wasn't me"

I believe he gets turned on by it AND gets paid from it. I think he gets turned on by it because in his ‘apology’ video, he talks about how it was done to him when he was a kid. I feel like that would mess someone up sexually and now he does it to others. It’s like pedophilia. When a child is abused, there’s a higher chance that they will grow up to become an abuser. It’s up to you to break the cycle. Pedophiles can’t use their childhood to excuse their pedophilia, and Murad can’t use his childhood to excuse his racism.

I don’t give a monkey about his foot fetish, slapping guys with his feet, feeding them his dead skin from his feet, and his toe nails. It’s the hypocrisy of the whole situation.

I can’t believe he had the audacity to make fun of Jake from Love Island for his foot fetish, calling Siannaise out for ‘fetishising’ Asian men (she called Nas, Aladdin), and judging Prince William’s alleged kink for pegging, whilst my man was feeding his dry dirty foot skin and toe nail clippings to men for his own gratification and money. Not only that, he was calling them derogatory racial names, and playing the role of a superior arab.

He also constantly preached and called out influencers for not taking accountability when he took 0 in his apology video. He also talked about how people use mental health as a cop out and he did exactly that. It’s SHOCKING.

He is a complete creep through and through. A huge narcissist and I’m sad I didn’t see through it. Now when I look at him, all I see is depravity in his eyes and I feel disgusted and creeped out.

I’m creeped out, not so much because of the fetish but more because of the irony and hypocrisy of Murad and how he built his brand and persona as a ‘higher than thou’ character, championing for POC whilst he was doing the exact opposite behind closed doors (whilst posting it all over the internet - psycho behaviour)

Murad, if you ever read this, remember these words. Those who live in glass houses, shouldn’t throw stones.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

wiltingviolet

I had to register on this forum just for this. That video is the least genuine apology I've seen in my entire life. All the focus was on his foot fetish as if anyone cares about that. It's not like anyone actually expected he would come clean about everything, but still. I hope people from that community start coming out with their own statements. Also, I expected more from Amber...if you're not going to say anything, don't try to defend him either by playing dumb.
Undoubtedly he and Amber know a lot of secrets about each other - there is no way she’s going to speak out against him !! It would be v dangerous

What’s unbelievable is that a man with so much dubious and questionable stuff in his own life would choose a livelihood digging around and commenting on others. It’s inevitable that you’ll piss someone off and they’ll do some digging of their own.

i wonder who he pissed off ? He must be pretty arrogant to think this wouldn’t come out, or deluded

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

wiltingviolet

I never really understood why he became so big - I picked up some of his YouTube posts about Love Island back in the day. They just consisted of him reading out tabloid articles as if they were god given truth and then re-iterating them. He had absolutely no critical analysis or commentary - let alone understanding of the agenda of the press. I wasn’t impressed, particularly as he seemed rather homophobic, and stopped listening to them.

Reactions: 24

sneakyrat000

Can we please talk about how he isn’t even arab. It’s disgusting. Who Tf lies about their ethnicity, it’s giving those two girls who faked being Pakistani and guess what, he knew them too!!!
He’s indian and has claimed to be mixed, yemeni and Turkish in old old videos. Collect this man now

• Wow
Reactions: 24