Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to do a link to the podcast - but can’t I’m afraid. Haven’t listened to them - they really aren’t my cup of tea. Anna always seems to be giving off about something without really bearing in mind she’s a pretty tricky person herself . However I remember his post and it was damning of her without looking into or finding out her side of the story - she claims they were attacked and defending themselves. For once she sounded plausible and it did sound really frightening. However Murad, as usual, just read out the tabloid story.

Reactions: 5
Late to this but can't get over how cringe those book excerpts were! So poorly written, it was giving teen wattpad fiction 😭

Reactions: 6
Late to this but can't get over how cringe those book excerpts were! So poorly written, it was giving teen wattpad fiction 😭
I didn't see the excerpts, can you post please?

I've always thought his vocabulary was giving GCSE English, the way he overuses big words that don't always quite fit the sentence. Like a teen trying to sound clever without actually knowing what he's saying.

Reactions: 15
He used a word in his apology video “something like I have to make this “abundantly” clear?” Something like that... and I remember remarking.. this dude has no idea what the word means because he can’t use it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He used a word in his apology video “something like I have to make this “abundantly” clear?” Something like that... and I remember remarking.. this dude has no idea what the word means because he can’t use it properly.
Also cringed me out how he reiterated "with immediate effect" ... like who even speaks like that

He lost almost 30,000 subs and I feel like the ones who are still there by choice wanna see his next video. I really wonder what his next steps are

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't see the excerpts, can you post please?

I've always thought his vocabulary was giving GCSE English, the way he overuses big words that don't always quite fit the sentence. Like a teen trying to sound clever without actually knowing what he's saying.

The excepts are posted by me on this thread. Look at previous posts.

Reactions: 1
So what is he just gonna do now just disappear off the Face Of the earth
I think he’s going to continue doing the sex work it’s what pays his bills and allows him to go on these fancy holidays and expensive hotels. But I have a feeling he will do it in Dubai.

Reactions: 11
I think he’s going to continue doing the sex work it’s what pays his bills and allows him to go on these fancy holidays and expensive hotels. But I have a feeling he will do it in Dubai.
I agree. He wouldn’t even be able to get a 9-5 without his name being googled and what he’s been doing coming up.
I also don’t think he would want or attempt to get a 9-5, even if he could. He’d much prefer getting money degrading black people and whoever else, continuing as he has. No way has he stopped.
Probably did a session the same day (and every day since) he posted that diabolical video.

Reactions: 6
how's he even gonna carry on getting paid to degrade people when thousands of people have taken the absolute piss outta him and his foot fetish and pushed him into posting a video of himself "crying" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how's he even gonna carry on getting paid to degrade people when thousands of people have taken the absolute piss outta him and his foot fetish and pushed him into posting a video of himself "crying" 😂
Oh he’s definitely going to carry on, he said in his video he’d do anything to get money and that he would be a prostitute if he needed to.
You think him getting caught is going to stop him?
Oh you’re really good 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh he’s definitely going to carry on, he said in his video he’d do anything to get money and that he would be a prostitute if he needed to.
You think him getting caught is going to stop him?
Oh you’re really good 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He will carry on but now when he posts his luxurious holidays, people won't think it's money from youtube, we all know now. He can't put on a front anymore. People are no longer impressed by him. And that's what he wants most: the clout and admiration.

Reactions: 5
What I meant was we can’t know he isn’t Arab, can we? - people were saying he doesn’t look it. Is there anything that confirms his heritage? His behaviour is horrific regardless but I have a bit of an issue with people thinking they can tell where someone is from by looking. As others on the thread have said, some people of dual heritage can look vastly different from siblings.
As a North African, this man looks and sounds like a British south Asian Pakistani. Some Pakistanis like cosplaying as Arab or Persian because of an inferiority complex. Ironically, Arabs are incredibly racist towards South Asians and consider them subhuman, hence why so many Indian and Pakistani workers are treated so poorly in the gulf Arab states. I always found it suspicious that he would refer to himself as Arab, without being specific to the country he’s from. The Arab world is huge and incredibly diverse, calling yourself ‘Arab’ and nothing else is quite vague. It’s the equivalent of someone calling them self European or Asian, without specifying the exact country they’re from.

Reactions: 12
Murad is 100% raging he cant upload a video on all the tea about Indiyah and Gemmas PLT deal drama and now Laura quitting, hes probs slapping some poor lads face with his feet as we type taking his rage out on them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who honestly cares which particular country his parents or grandparents may or may not have come from?

Reactions: 7